Episode 4: "New Top Squad"

POV: Adrian

Classes was cancelled for two days after a long argument, dad and the officer agreed that classes will be cancelled for no more than 2 days. "Whoever did this is totally not normal? Then he/ she has the audacity to ask who's next?" Cherry said as my friends voice began to fade away and drowning them out was the sound of my heart beat, my head began to spin as my vision got blurry as it also become harder to breathe with every passing second. "Adrian are you okay?!" Ethan asked before I completely blacked out collapsing on the floor.

[1 Hour Later]

I woke up to an unbearable headache. "*Groans* What happened?!" I asked whoever was in the room with me.

"You fainted" a familiar voice said, I knew this voice but I just didn't want to believe it was him after how we left things between us.

"I need to go see dad" I said plugging all the machine hooked up to me getting but my knees gave out as i fall luckily william was there to catch me.

"Your father said you should rest and not worry about him" he said.

"LET ME GO!" I Shouted feeling my eyes turned completely dark but I took a few deep breathes to calm down in fear of the darkness taking over the light and in fear of how it possessed my sister last year. "I'm sorry for shouting at you I'm just going through a lot right now plus I need to check up on my dad" He added as he nodded letting me go as I forcefully and slowly made my way to the headmaster office even though my knees didn't want to.

•HeadMaster's Office•

I went in without knocking to see four unfamiliar face, 2 Guys and 2 Girls sitting in front of my dad. "Um... I'm sorry for interrupting but I kinda need to speak to my dad in.... private so if you can just kindle leave it'd be greatly appreciated" I said in the nicest way possible.

"No!" One of the girls said. "We're trying to get our transfer business complete it's your dad you'll have plenty of time to talk to him later" she added dismissing waving me goodbye.

"Yeah Adrian what's so important you interrupt an important meeting for me" Dad said clenching his teeth through a smile.

"What I have to say is more important than- whatever's going here" I said.

Suddenly a gust of wing sweep me off my feet as my back collided with the whole concrete as I struggle to stand back to my feet groaning in pain.... I looked up to see that it was one of the unfamiliar guy who attacked me. "Dad you are not going to do anything? Your son was just attacked" I said as he stayed silent hanging his head.

"I hate kids who act privileged and spoiled and your group is one of them I'll be seeing you around a lot schoolmate I hope we share some classes together" the guy who attacked me said.

POV: Ethan

It's the next day (our third day) after the gruesome murder of that random girl Alice and the creepy note the murderer left behind for his next target, suddenly a text interrupt my train of thoughts as I pulled out my phone to look.

Good Evening Intergalactic Academy This is HeadMaster Victor.... The line ups for Intergalactic Games are finalized and only the top 16 Boys and Girls will be able to participate in their respective tournament... without further a do here are the line ups:

Girls

1.) Sophia VS Adrianna
2.) Diana VS Grace
3.) Kendall VS Raven
4.) Brittany VS Tiffany
5.) Cherry VS Fiona
6.) Ivy VS Julia
7.) Lia VS Mia
8.) Penelope VS Vicky