training 1: chapter twenty eight

Some time after Luz had been trusted enough to be outside without Amity though she was accompanied with the abominations she walked around feeling the breeze against her tan skin 'then with these powers and I learn how to use them I can help Amity get cured from that potion stop belos find a way back home' she looked down at her wrist 'but it needs titans blood.. So I will have to cut myself and find out if I have it or not after she went back inside and Amity left again Luz snuck a knife she went back into her room and grabbed a small vile that Amity gave her to use for art projects along with the lid she entered the bathroom closing the door behind her she thought of an excuse 'I was hungry and I wanted to make something so in the process I cut myself?' She pressed the blade against her skin "... This is gonna hurt.. I hope it's worth it" she used the blade to slice her skin slightly but enough to make her bleed creating a line on her wrist "ah- ow-" Luz cried slightly she placed down the knife and looked at her blood to see it was no longer red but now a dark shade of blue 'titans blood' she grabbed the vile and held it under the small wound she watched her blood spill into the container till it was filled she placed it down tended to her injury but mid way she realized it was slowly healing on it's own "weh-?" Any sighs of a cut seemingly was gone only leaving a small white line across her wrist she put the lid on the container placed it in her pocket she cleaned the knife and snuck it back into the kitchen 'little by little I might need to take more blood from myself despite the fact it's painful'

When Amity came back Luz noticed her tail was wagging uncontrollably while she whimpered for amity's love the lavender haired witch picked up on it she went up to Luz and pulled her into a hug she could still slightly hear luz's whimpers "what's wrong batata?" Amity asked Luz shrugged as Amity lifted her face up by her chin she leaned in and kissed Luz Amity can still faintly hear luz's tail thumping on the floor from wagging
"Someone's happy to see me" she said as she pulled herself back the kiss placing her hand on luz's fur stroking it purr purr Luz melted into the affection purr purr
Amity smiled down at Luz 'you are just so cute' Amity thought to herself "looks like you can purr as well" Amity commented Luz nuzzled her face onto amity's neck still purring she kissed Luz a couple more times as Luz enjoys each one

Some time after Amity made Luz two meals after discovering luz's stomach had changed completely and needed more food "I wonder what demon you've transformed into" Amity said while staring at Luz she touched luz's horn and rubbed it slightly then she lifted Luz's face by her chin "open your mouth" Luz did so, Amity examines her fangs "I'm suprised these little knives didn't stab me when kissing you" "so I can still get kisses?" "Yes you can still have your kisses" luz's tail wagged Amity looked at it then grabbed it the tail puffing at contact "hm.. Looks similar to kings maybe you've transformed to what he is" "but we don't know what king is" Amity added luz shrugged again "maybe a rare kind of demon unheard of?" "Possibly belos did erase some part of witch history which is lost now and there had only been three types of demons I always have thought there were more then just three.."

Some time after amity left again for the day luz used tried to get her magic to work
"Come on powers! I need to save everyone king eda!" Luz whimpered 'draw a circle in the air' she heard someone say she tried it once purple magic came out of the tips out of her fingers "weh?!" Her fur puffed as she jumped back like a startled cat the abominations left to watch over luz stared at her luz got on all fours and ran around the room from a sudden burst of energy "weh weh weh!" she then tackled one of the abominations "maybe I can take all of these out!"