"I like Montana better."

Antonios pov.

Last night the girls wanted to go to Seattle and rent a cabin?

Well they both agreed they wanted separate cabins and Cassandra's original idea was to go to Montana which Chloé also said she did but the settled on Seattle but me and Mason decided we are taking them to Montana because they wanted that originally.

I have no idea who came up with Seattle I wasn't listening I was looking at my gorgeous wife.

"Montana correct" Mason asks again "yes you fucking idiot" Mason rolls his eyes "flight is done it's in 2 hours" I groan making my way upstairs.

I walk into our bedroom seeing her in the bathroom "what the hell are you doing awake this early" "I'm bored" is all she tells me looking at me through the mirror.

"What are you doing awake" She asks, turning around sitting on the bathroom counter, her robe slightly coming off her shoulder.

I compose myself "I was working on a trip" I tell her while walking up to her "wow really to where and for who" she ask quickly "remember when you and Chloé were talking about a cabin in Montana" "we actually said Seattle-" "well your original idea was Montana and I like Montana more than Seattle mi vida" I tell her as she tries to hide her smile.

"Go on" she says "we are leaving in 2 hours" she smiles getting off the counter "and I've already packed your bags" "really" she asks in a soft seductive tone "of course" she hums wrapping her arms around my neck.

She knows what she's doing..

"You know what you're doing" I mutter squinting my eyes at her. She just smiles "we have two hours" she reminded me.

"You're right" I say before kissing her while sitting her back on the counter untying the knot on her robe, taking it off her shoulders.

I pull away kissing her neck going down to softly bite her thighs.

She moans quietly gripping my hair making me groan.

I move my thumb in a circular motion against her clit "mi vida your so wet" I tell her looking up at her as she throws her head back.
__

"We need to come back here in December I want snow" Cassandras says and Chloé agrees.

We just made it to Montana and we are about to go out separate ways.

"Okay bye Chlo have fun" Cassandra winks at Chloé "you shouldn't be talking you guys fuck every 3 hours" Chloé yells as Cass flips her off.

"She isn't lying" I say while opening the door for her "oh shut up Antonio" "you did say that when you let me fuck you this morn-" "get in the car now" I laugh closing her door walking to the driver side.

"Where do you want to go" I ask her "grocery store" she says I look at her confused "I want to make dinner together please" she begs, I roll my eyes starting the car heading to the store.
__

"What are you gonna make" I ask her as she looks on her phone "um there's this dish called marry me chicken I think it's fitting" she jokes as I smile "very" I say "good" she says taking out the chicken.

ANOTHER TIME SKIP I HAVE NO IDEAS

"Did you like it" she asks me I nod kissing her temple as we walk into the bedroom she jumps on the bed.

I smack her ass walking into the bathroom she then walks in making me smile "did you like that" "shut up Antonio" she jokes putting her hair up to take her make-up off.

"You look beautiful without makeup" I say admiring her.

She shrugs her shoulders "debatable" she mumbles "not really" I tell her leaning on the counter.

She looks at me confused "what" she asks "nothing mi belleza" I tell her "Antonio why are you looking at me like that" she ask desperately.

I chuckle "you're beautiful do you know why I call you mi belleza" I ask her she shakes her head no "it means my beauty" I tell her she rolls her eyes.

"I can't really say that anymore now that you know what it means hm" I ask her she smiles "is that a yes I can say it or no I can't" I ask slightly tilting my head "yes you can" she says "good" I mutter.

"And stop rolling your eyes at me" I say smacking her ass leaving the bathroom laying on the bed she comes out of the bathroom I smile as she climbs on top of me straddling me.

I rub her thighs to her ass "I fucking love you" I say as she laughs "I love you too but I'm not even doing anything" she says rubbing my shoulders.

I hum kissing her chest then her neck "you know this shirt is giving me or you justice" I tell her lifting it off her seeing her bra.

"you're wearing the fucking set I bought yeah?" I ask she smiles showing her sexy dimples "yeah" she says I smile looking her up and down.

"You're so fucking hot " I groan out.

NEXT DAY

I hear her walking around the room.

"I know your awake bambino" "that's new" I groan sitting up "what" "bambino" I say she laughs.

"What are you doing" I ask "getting ready" she says taking off my dress shirt showing her breasts in her bra then putting on a sweater.

I groan "don't do that" I say getting up from the bed "do what" "you know what" I say kissing her she then pulls away smirking at me I rub her ass she kisses my neck.

"You're just asking for me now" I say lifting her up she squeals wrapping her legs around my waist as my hands rest at the bottom of her ass.

"What can I not kiss my husband" she asks "you sure can but you can't touch me and kiss me like that thinking I won't think about fucking you mi esposa" I say laying her on the bed she pulls me down with her.

(My wife)

I rub her thighs kissing her cheek as she just looks at me.

Someone bursts in our bedroom "you guys just live wherever we do don't you guys" I say knowing already who it is Cassandra slaps my back "how about you just shut the fuck up" Mason say kicking my leg.

I grunt then Chloé jumps on the bed next to Cass.

"You guys are like kids we get no privacy" "Antonio stop" Cassandra demands as I roll my eyes laying my head on her stomach "yeah stop listen to your wife" "I am going to fucking kill you Mason" I mumble he just laughs.

I actually LOVE THIS CHAPTER I just love Cassandra and Antonio being a couple like I WANT LOVE LIKE THEM FRRR ANYWAYS VOTE AND COMMENT LOVE YALL.

Word count: 1170

BREEEEEEE<33