FOR MY SINS by S C Cunningham

THE DAVID TRILOGY

THE DAVID TRILOGY

Book III

FOR MY SINS

by S C Cunningham

THE STORY SO FAR

David Howard entered this world a beautiful, smiley, cheeky boy, the light of his mother's eye. His parents, wealthy socialites, sent David and his jealous sister to boarding school; children were deemed to be seen and not heard.

Whilst at Heddington Hall school for boys, David's cherubic good looks attracted attention. He was abused from the age of seven years by his headmaster, school priest, teachers, and 6th formers. Their unchallenged power, coupled with his fear and shame, kept the secret for a decade.

When David's mother died in a car crash, and he was rejected by his childhood sweetheart, his world finally collapsed. Abandoned and alone, he formed a scarab shell and turned to the devil for help. God certainly wasn't helping him, but the devil might.

Child David asked to be able to survive the abuse until he was big enough, old enough, and strong enough. Then adult David could take over, find those responsible and kill them, preferably by dissection; he spent a lot of time in the science lab.

It worked, he was good at it, he became a cunning, charming, stylish, bi-sexual-tour-de-force, that everyone wanted a piece of, a killer with a list. Until he was caught and placed in prison.

After a daring escape, he created a story that he'd died in a fire. With his substantial inheritance, and the police no longer looking for him, he set about winning back his childhood sweetheart.

But all did not go to plan.