🅳🅴🅼🅾🆃🅸🅾🅽 🅰🅽🅳 🅿🆁🅾🅼🅾🆃🅸🅾🅽

Howdy Howdy, My lovely pack! here's another chapter! Enjoy! 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meeting room a couple days later...

Blaze had let her simmer in one of their cells in the dungeon for a couple days while they tended to Ash's injury. They tried to save his eye but they couldn't. there was too much damage done to it so he was unfortunately permanently blind. 
Ash was devastated and crying in Sero's arms because his other quirk no longer worked...
Couple days after making sure he was healed they sat around the table with Denki closer to Bakugou, Sero, and Ash while Kirishima and Blaze sat at the head of the table.
Mina walked into the meeting room looking annoyed but gave a proud smirk as she admired the damage she'd done to Ash's face. Ash had to hide his scar and blind eye with his bangs as he cuddled and clung to Sero. 
Mina sighed. "So now what. was our fears not enough for you? What are you gonna do now?" She asked with a hint of venom in her voice. 
Denki glared at Mina. "Mina, as your friend, I'm gonna give you advice. what you decide to do with it is all you." He said softly yet his voice was stone cold and filled with anger. "My advice to you: Own up to your actions and apologize. maybe I can convince them to be lenient. But you have to do as I suggested." He said softly hoping she'd take the advice. But alas she shook her head. 
Mina clicked her tongue and refused to take Denki's advice. "Sorry, Denki, but I ain't about to bow down to that thing." She growled out as she pointed at Ash. 

Blaze shook his head disappointed in Mina. "Mina Aishido a.k.a Acid Queen, You are hereby demoted and no longer are allowed out on missions. Until you prove to us that you are worthy of being on this team, You are to stay here. Pack your stuff. Your new room is downstairs in the cellar." He ordered angrily as disappointment dripped from his tone. 

Obeying Onslaught's order, Mina walked off to pack her stuff and move to her new room down below but not without one last glare towards Ash. 

Blaze looked at Denki and nodded proudly. "Denki Kaminari a.k.a Overload, You are hereby Promoted and you are allowed to lead your own missions. Congratulations, Overload. Make me proud and don't make me regret my choices." He said softly. 

Siren smiled and nodded. "Congratulations, Overload, on your promotion. And Thank you for your apology." He said with a ghost of a rare smile. 

The group, minus Mina, all walked off to celebrate Overload's promotion by finally having some fun and dancing. 

What the group didn't know was that they were being watched from afar. Who's this figure spying on them? Are they friend or are they foe? find out next time...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okie dokie! Sorry for my tardiness! Here's the next chapter as promised! Hope y'all enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it! 

Until next time my lovelies! Ciao!

Teehee~! *WInks and disappears into thin air*