Imagine 1

On a sunny Saturday afternoon Niall called you up and said he had something important to tell you and that he wanted to meet up. For the past month you had been starting to catch feelings for him so hanging out with him was nerve wracking for you. You didn't want him to find out. Not only that but Niall had become very secretive and distant.

When you arrived at the park where you planned on meeting Niall he was sitting at the bench. He was looking out over the water just staring. You sat down next to him for quite some time and spoke of nothing. It was just silent.

"Is everything ok?" You say.

He chuckled a bit and then said no.

"Not exactly" he clears his throat.

" You see..I...I don't...fuck. never mind this was a bad idea" he stands up.

"Wait stop! Why cant you tell me?"

"Its not easy Lauren"

"Yes it is! You tell me everything all the time! And now suddenly you cant?! What is going on?! You've been acting very strange and i want an explanation!"

By now you are furious. You have told him everything and same for him. Your friendship is all about honesty and being truthful.

"God damn! You don't understand! This could ruin everything if I tell you!" He yells right back.

"You know what! I'll just make it easier for you then! Don't tell me because our friendship is officially over! I thought we could be honest with each other!" You say and storm off.

"Lauren wait!" He grabs your wrist.

"Fuck! this may ruin everything but im gonna fucking say it! I like you! Ok? I've liked you from the very first day we met at the meet and greet! I know you don't like me that way and you just see me as a friend but god dammit i like you!"

"Niall I-"

"I just ruined everything. Its ok i understand" he sighs.

"If you would just shut up you and listen you would know that i like you too" you smile.

"Really?"

"Really really" you laugh.

He grabs your face and kisses you. Sparks erupt in your stomach and everything felt so right.

THIS IMAGINE WAS REQUESTED BY LAUREN! SO LAUREN I HOPE YOU LIKED IT :) LEAVE REQUESTS IN THE COMMENTS