The teams and the rules.

Trigger warning: language. Chris: Okay this season is going to be the same teams has your first time you were here. 
Chris:And for Josè ,Sierra  and Alejandro I will let you chose your team.

Sierra: I wanna be on Cody's team.  Alejandro:I wanna be on heather team .
Chris:And for you Josè.
Josè:I wanna be on The killer bass team.
Chris:Okay this season is a little different. First for the elimination I will be pick to eliminate. Second the winner will get 10,000,000 million dollars.
Third remember you can't always trust your friends and team mates .

Confession
Courtney: I honest kinda of miss the old days where I was a lot more nicer.

Duncan: Honestly I just can back to get back together with Courtney.Also to try and make stuff up with Gwen.

Gwen:I don't think I wanna trust anyone they probably still think I am a boyfriend kisser.

Heather & Alejandro: We just can back to make up with everyone because we did so pretty messed up stuff when we were teens.

Katie and sadie: I hope we can get a boyfriend. Omg that would be sooo cool right.

Owen: I can back to see my best bubbies .

Noah : I came back for shits and giggles.

Sierra: I came back for codykins and no one will hurt him or like him.

Justin: I am going to win the 10,000,00 million dollars I mean look at this hot body.

Cody: I hope Sierra doesn't scary . I mean I don't think she would we are really good friends thou.

Trent: I kinda of still have a crush on Gwen so I think I going to try and get back together with her.

Lindsay: I came back for tryson and bath. I hope I still win the 10 dollars thou.

Beth: I wanna win again so bad . For me and Bradley. He will love me so much .

Tyler: I going to win this season for Lindsay so I can buy her a lot of lipglosses.

DJ: I wanna see my old friends I really miss them.

Leshawna & Harold: we came back to hung out with the people we are chill with .

Bridgette & Geoff: I am so excited to make up with people we lost contact and invite them to our wedding.

Izzy:E-scope miss Big-O.

Josè: look at this pretty face who wouldn't want it . Don't worry Courtney and I will be dating at the end of this so Duncan you better watch yourself and that goes for you Al.

Chris : Okay this season the cabins aren't girls and boys . Girls and boys will have to share a cabin . The beds are twin sides and there not bunkbeds.
For reasons.

Courtney:Okay whatever I am going for a walk.
Alejandro:I want to meet you guys in the cafeteria. In 10 minutes.
Leshawna:why should I listen to you . You tricked me last time.
Alejandro: Okay is am sorry about that sorry . I should have respected you guys but I didn't sorry I am very sorry your that .
Leshawna: okay I will get everyone in the cafeteria.
                              Confession 
Josè: I know what Al is up to has long I have Courtney distracted . I should do fine. Al won't know what hit him.