A/N Welcome! Or Welcome Back!!!

Hello Lovelies! I just want to start off and say, thank you so much for the other support in the other stories I've written. And Thank you so much AlexzanderTorres666 for this Idea! I'm super grateful that you gave me an idea, because I was super lost on what to write next so thank you! But anyways this book will be Called Dirty Little Secrets! I hope you enjoy but for now here is the intro to the characters we all mostly already know.

--------

Robin Arellano- 17, Bisexual, Apart of the Golden Group... The Golden Group is for rich kids almost practically royal kids. Either famous or not you had to be rich to be in the highest class... The Goldens

Finney Blake- 17, Bisexual, Apart of the Ruthless Group... The Ruthless was for outcasts or more like poorer kids who would only know the Goldens because they had pity.  Ruthless kids didn't really give a fuck, and we're the lowest class.

Gwen Blake- 15, Pansexual, Ruthless Group.

Bruce Yamada- 17, Gay, Silvers, Silvers were middle class, they had been either friends with the Goldens or the Ruthless you had to choose one.... You couldn't choose one. Silvers most of the time had been normal kids, but some had more money just not enough to make the Golden cut.

Billy Showalter- 17, Bisexual, Ruthless Group.

Griffin Stagg- 17, Gay, Golden Group.

Vance Hopper- 17, Pansexual, Ruthless

-----------

My Made up characters

------------

Kat Brown- 17, Straight, Golden

Christopher Brown- 17, Gay, Golden

Jason Ambrose- 17, Bisexual, Silver

-----------

Now just some info before reading the first chapter. If you're still intrigued.

The Grabber does not exsist

They live in San Francisco, California. 

They are going to a private school so they will be wearing uniforms.

Each class gets treated differently ( By kids, not teachers ) ( Classes| Golden, Silver, and Ruthless

---------

That's all, if there are any other questions I'd be happy to answer, But overall thank you for even reading all the way up to here.

Enjoy....