035

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄... for Halloween, your parents gave you the okay to throw a small party at the house. And while this is great and all, you wanted to match costumes with someone, but since everyone you have invited so far was either going as a couple or their own thing, you only had one last person to ask: Miles Morales.

You surprisingly wanted to dress up as one of Spider-Man's villains, but put a comedic/campy twist on it because you thought it would be hilarious. But there was one problem and that was that you preferred someone at the party to go as Spider-Man, so you and this certain person could throw quips at each other.

You ask Miles, but only as a last resort. You didn't want to ask him for this, especially you know how busy he can get. He hesitantly accepted the offer after a lot of consideration.

He, of course, can't wear his official suit since that would cause suspicion. So, he opted to buy a more cheap-looking one. Still... he couldn't help but feel anxious about wearing it, despite being careful to shield his identity from the public. With an uncertain expression, he looks at his reflection and then looks down at the mask. Then he slips it on and looks at himself in the mirror again.

As long as you're happy, right?