Part 1

There was a girl named Lee Yn and she went to Seoul College. NEXT MORNING!

Yn pov

I wake up of the sound of an a alarm clock ringing. UGH its the first day of college! I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and I was wearing black cargo pants and a black crop top.  I went downstairs and mom gave me pancakes stuffed with nutella. I entered the school hallway and everyone stared at me with gleaming eyes.  

Taehyung pov 

I heard everyone squealing about some new girl being beautiful . Me, Jimin my bestfriend and Jungkook my other friend rushed into the hallway because people were screaming. 

In taehyungs mind 

" Damm she is so hot and sexy and so tall ", She looks like a model.

 YN Pov

I walk around the hallway to get to the office and see a bunch of guys staring up and down at me.  I went to the office and then I got the key and the locker. I head to my locker and and everyone was whispering about something. Suddenly some random guy came to my locker, shut the door. Then he said " What's Your Name Beautiful"!  I got cringed out and said "Get away from me PERVERT"! Then I went away from and went to my class.

Taehyung Pov

I went up to the new girl locker and said " What's your name beautiful". For some reason I got a bit nervous because how beautiful she was. Then she said back a few minutes later " Get away from me PERVERT"! Then before she walked away from me she turned around and said " MY name is YN, now please leave me alone BITCH ".

 Yn pov

I was in class thinking about the boy and then all of a sudden I heard a door open and saw him and then Professer Namjoon  was screaming and saying "KIM TAEHYUNG don't ever be late again because I will call your parents". Taehyung said "sorry miss"! I got so annoyed when he walked up to me and sat next to because I just called him a pervert not to long ago. But he was very good looking  luscious black hair and beautiful brown eyes that I could get lost in too them forever.

Sorry if this chapter is a little bit short because its my first time writting wattpad stories so just don't mind the spelling mistakes but tell me if there is any. I Hope you enjoy it tell me when this book is done if  u want a part 2 or not! :)