CH-04

Seven Days A Week - 04

-
-
-
-

Third Person Pov

Today was the day when you decided to hang out with Minji and her best friends.

The girls were eagerly waiting for you to arrive.

Hanni couldn't contain her excitement. "We're finally going to meet Minji's best friend! I can't wait!" she exclaimed, earning a playful glare from Minji.

"Whatever, I'm going to interview them to find out what makes Minji find them so attractive. She's completely smitten!" Haerin declared, eliciting giggles from everyone.

"Minji unnie is a total simp now!" Hyein chimed in.

"Only for Y/n," Minji clarified with a smile.

---

Before Haerin could spill the beans about you being Minji's crush, Danielle quickly covered her mouth, saving Minji from choking on her americano.

"Yes?" you mumbled, a bit confused.

"Nothing! Nothing!" Hyein quickly interjected.

"By the way, Y/n, how old are you?" Hanni asked, trying to steer the conversation away from dangerous territory.

"Uh, I was born in 2005," you replied.

"Oh, so you're younger than me," Minji thought to herself.

"We're actually the same age, but I've never seen you around campus or anywhere," Dani pointed out.

"That's because this dork likes to be a lone wolf, and they're from Section A2," Hyein explained.

"Oh, we're from different sections, that's why we've never met!" Dani realized.

"But it's nice to finally meet you!" Dani added with a warm smile. You returned the gesture,

"Nice to meet you too."

Then, Hanni started coughing for some reason. "Cough*cough* Jealous cough* I can see and feel it, god!!" she said, looking pointedly at Minji and Haerin, who seemed to be displaying some signs of jealousy.

"Jealous?" you asked, a bit perplexed.

"Nothing," Hyein quickly jumped in, "She just ate too much bread!"

You nodded, but you could sense that there was more to it.

-
-
-
-

[Time Skipped]

During the break time, Hyein had messaged you, making sure you didn't turn down the invitation.

"Oh, Hyein, thank you so much! I love you," Minji exclaimed, giving Hyein a tight hug as she whined a little.

"What's with that dude," Hanni said, side-eyeing them.

"But can someone tell me where Dani unnie is?" Haerin asked.

"Hi everyone!" Dani greeted with you . You'd seen her in the hallway earlier, and she had suggested you join her.

"Why is she with them?" Haerin wondered.

"What?" Minji thought.

"Hi, you two together?" Hanni asked . "I saw Y/n in hallway so why not walk together," Dani explained as she took a seat beside Haerin.

"Oh, that's nice to hear," Hyein commented, sensing the jealousy from Minji and Haerin.

"Where am I supposed to sit?" you asked.

"Next to Minji, of course!" Dani said.

"Um, what?" Minji stammered, startled.

"If you don't want to, I can sit beside Dani—" you started, but were interrupted by Haerin.

"Minji would love for you to sit beside her," she said, a tinge of jealousy still present from earlier.

-

-

-

-

-

(To be continued)