First meet

RISHI POV-

I NEED COFFEE. This headace is killing me. so I made my way in a coffee shop near my company. YES, MY COMPANY. I OWN IT. MITTAL INDUSTRIES.

So, I ordered a expresso with cookies for takeaway as I had a meeting in 10 minutes

So, I ordered a expresso with cookies for takeaway as I had a meeting in 10 minutes. I had to complete all my work in 2 months as our family is shifting back to India and we will stay with my grandparents.

My parents already took todays flight for home as they say. We shifted to England as papa wanted to expand our business but now want to go back home and enjoy retirement. 

I am shifting our headquaters to India.

I am my Mumma's Boy. I can never say NO to her for anything but she wants to see me to get married. I never had any girlfriend. the only girl around me was my mom and sister. It didn't mean I don't want to marry but waiting for someone special like my mom-dad, uncle-aunty, dadi-dadu, nanu-nani, di-jiju. 

They had arrange marriage but still love each other and jiju spoils Di. Oh god, I forgot di's fashion show is tomorrow. How did I forgot? I had to go to show my support. 

And thinking all this I made my way out. as I open the door a girl was coming in and we collide and I was memorized by her.

She said angrily, ''can't see while walking mister.''

that bring me out of my dreamland.

''I pulled the door but can't you see someone coming?''

''oh hello! Mr. fault is yours but you are blaming me. you spoiled my clothes and still blaming me.'', she said fuming.

she is looking like angry bird. then I noticed her clothes are messy as my cookies fall on her. so decided to say sorry. Thank god coffee was on my left hand.

''SORRY, ANGRY BIRD I DIDN'T WANT TO''

''WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?''

and I realise I said it out loud. and apologized again. gusse mai bhi badi cute lagti hai. [looks cute even while angry.] 

She cooled down a little and said it's ok.

i offered to buy her a coffee as a apology and she accepted. we both drank and I asked her name and are you an Indian? and she said yes and told me her name.

'' hi, I am NIYATI'' 

''hello, i am rishi'' 

we both handshake and talked for awhile. It was a first I feel like listing to someone. she has a beautiful smile.

 she has a beautiful smile

she was simply gorgeous.

--------------------------------

thanks for reading.

please vote, comment and share.