chapter 8

My dada sa the most arrogant person, for him his male ego and self respect is above every thing is standing on entrance just for grah pravesh of Mythili

My dada sa the most arrogant person, for him his male ego and self respect is above every thing is standing on entrance just for grah pravesh of Mythili. Why?? What is so special in her that dada sa is there with arti? This is just so hectic day for Me first dada sa and now even baba sa too orders me to take her as my wife, and I was like what the hell you are speaking I was going to marry Lavanya that too because I decided to divorced her after 6 month but that bitch run away and now here im stuck in this forced marriage with an innocently stupid girl who never leave a chance to disrespect and annoy me.

No worries my hands are tied in this matter then I will make you leave me, you will regret marrying me I don't care whether you protect us from getting embarrass but you shouldn't gets marry to me that too without my information. I would have search someone else for me but not you Mythili, never!! I would never choose a girl like you.

"Why not a girl like her Vidharth? She is perfect, she is the one what your heart desires from years then why not her?" Ask my subconscious mind in disappointment.

Not her... I just know not her. I enter Inside my room while thinking what to do next when I see her sitting on my bed. What the hell she is doing in my room?

"What are you doing in my room?" I ask in anger

"What type of questions is this for god sake Vidharth she is your wife now where else you think she will go" Yeah right! This girl will drive me crazy one day

Just when I thought she will gets scared she surprise me by her answer. See I told yeah she never leave a chance to annoy me.

I take two long steps and hold her hands turning her around with a snap of finger and glare straight in her eyes. Scared?? Good you should be because you just can't go away after disrespecting me and annoying me. Disrespecting! Yeah because even after I warn her before to Stay far away here she is standing infront of me that too as my wife... but that doesn't mean that she will get all rights of wife, never she had to stay far and far away from Me and I will myself assure that she will go away from my life.

"I did warn you before too stay away from me and I'm warning you once again stay fucking away from me and my things and most importantly stay out of every single business which is related to me."

I clear her in a tone that she can't disobey me but when I didn't get any answer I ask in cold tone, eventhough I wanted to shoot her here only but I don't know why I'm not able too.

Every time I look at her, her eyes, her nose, her lips, her bud cheeks everything distract me. Her eyes which is roaming everywhere but on me, her nervous state wants me to hold her cheeks tightly and make her to stare in my eyes only not anywhere else. I don't know why but I want her gaze on me, her ocean deep eyes on me only.

But why I'm thinking like that. This girl is really a witch or what? What black magic she is doing on me goddd I need to take fresh shower to clean my mind what I'm even thinking.