GOLDEN HOUR part II

GOLDEN HOUR - STORY

eyes light up as her gaze locks with mine, her joy matching my own as we enter through the wooden gate.

Yesterday my neighbour had told me about this clearing, a crop circle in the middle of his field, and I immediately made plans to bring Antonia to it. We loved outdoor sex—to frolic in the delightful sunshine buck naked when we pleasured each other, so this hidden spot sounded ideal. I told her about my idea over breakfast burritos, and that lusty expression she gets when she’s horny had blazed bright. Her eyes had roamed my chest, then drifted back up, and she smiled salaciously. She was all in for our nature sexscapade before I had even finished describing the situation.

I grab her hand and give it a squeeze. She glances at me. Her absolute glee sets my heart rate aflutter. My girlfriend is the sexiest creature I’ve ever laid eyes on, and the fact that she’s been mine for the last year still astonishes me. How did I get this lucky to garner the likes of this woman? I erase any doubt on my face before she sees it. I’m not going to question it for long because there is too much enjoyment at hand.

“No one will see us, Antonia,” I say as we part the vegetation with our footsteps. In the back of my mind, I wonder if my neighbour told me about this secluded clearing so that he could watch us. He knows we’re outdoor fuckers and this would be like his very own lesbian outdoor porn story.

“Well, you know I don’t care if they do,” she says with a giggle, she looks beautifully relaxed and carefree.

I know exactly what she means because being watched doing anything sexual rages up my lust too. “I’m kind of hoping we do get spotted.” Part of me wishes I had hinted to my neighbour so he’d come spy on us. “A horny peeping Tom, or Tomalynn, would be so hot.”

She snatches my hand in hers, and we tear through the waving stalks of wheat—the full splendour of feeling free bursting from us as we race along. The wind lifts and plays with her luscious brown locks, and her sundress hem claps against her bare thigh as she scoots along. All I can think about is her big O face, which wets my pussy lips further. I’m thrilled we are running because physical exercise always helps my climaxes be extra delicious.

“I see it ahead,” she says loudly while looking back at me.

I smile at her, and her giddiness makes mine swell.

“We are gonna have such a good fuck session. I can’t wait,” I say through my panting.

We rush into the clearing in the vegetation and both of us flip our sundresses off in two seconds flat. No underwear or bra needed when one is going to a field to moan and climax.

I bite my lip as I gaze upon her yummy pink nipples. I can’t wait to get my mouth around her gorgeous feminine nuggets. I shove all thoughts of work aside, even though my project deadline threatens my mood. Right now is my time with Antonia, and yes, we are playing hooky from work, but how could we not on such a day full of sunshine and lust?

Golden sun. Golden crops. This hidden crop circle is most glorious, and it couldn’t be more perfect for a scissor fuck.

We plop down on the blanket, and Antonia pulls the camera out of her bag. That had been her last-minute idea as we left the house. A photoshoot in a sun-bathed clearing in the middle of a field sounded perfect to me. I was all in. A nature boudoir image to commemorate the day was beyond brilliant. I’m instantly even happier I bought her that camera for her birthday. It seemed kind of frivolous to buy a Polaroid Instant, and it hadn’t been easy to find, but getting the photos printed out right on the spot is seriously fun.

I drink in the creaminess of her bare skin as the sun shines upon it. I caress her body as we engage in a brief, delicious kiss. She tastes like mint. She looks nothing short of a Goddess, playful and horny. The best combination in a girlfriend. I need her giggles, so I snatch a piece of wheat and tickle the bottom of her foot. She shoos me away with a joyful expression, but I go after her again until she grabs the camera.