1k reads Bonus scene!

After Grayson and Cordelia kissed at the resturant, grayson left to call gigi, this is the conversation they had.

Grayson listened to the phone ring exactly 12 times before gigi picked up, "hellloo brother dearest, how may I assist you?" grayson did not answer. "grayyyy, why did you call me if you were just going to sit in silence."

"I need help." grayson heard gigi gasp on the other side of the phone, "Grayson Hawthorne?, calling his sister for help?" "has he gone crazy?" gigi giggled before deadpanning her voice, "seriously though, whats up?" 

"I need your help," grayson sighed helplessly, "with a girl." the shrieks came as soon as grayson said the word girl "A GIRL! GRAYSON YOU NEED HELP WITH A GIRL!!" 

"gigi, please quiet down, and yes I do need help with a girl."

"Ooooo grayson please tell me about her please please please." Grayson sighed, this would take a long time, he slid down the wall he was leaning against onto the pavement, "well," he started "ive known her for as long as I can remember, her family and mine are frien-"

"Not that grayson," grayson practically heard gigi roll her eyes, "what does she look like!" 

"Well, she has this beautiful tanned skin, and her eyes are almost gold, she has the most gorgeous smile, her teeth are perfect you know, she smells like vanilla and roses and her hair is this light brown colour that compliments her skin perfectly, and she's so so so smart Gigi, she's really good at English, she writes the most beautiful stories, oh and she loves Taylor swift" 

"Woah." Gigi paused to take in everything Grayson had just said, "she sounds amazing" grayson smiled, "she is."

"well then why do you need my help?" gigi asked

"a couple of years ago, we got into an argument, a really big one, she was doing a gap year at Heights Country Day, then told me she was going back to England 3 months earlier than she was ment to, I acted like a dick when she told me, I guess I was, I dont know, scared maybe?" he sounded like he was questioning himself, grayson hawthorne never questioned himself. "anyway she said that we could still keep in contact, talk to eachother, but I guess I was too selfish to accept the fact that her father wanted her back in England, so I said some really bad things," grayson sighed, "then we didnt talk for years, but averys holding this big gala and she invited them to stay with us for a while an-" 

"no no no, let me guess." gigi paused "you want to get her back!" 

"kind of, I kissed her, but then I walked away." again Grayson thought to himself, him and gigi both sat in silence for a while until somebody in the backround of gigis phone broke it "GIGI GRAYSON YOU GET DOWN HERE AND PUT YOUR CLOTHES AWAY IMMEDIATLY!" grayson heard gigi scramble up from her bed, "COMING!" gigi shouted to who grayson presumed to be acacia, "bye bye grayson, i'll call you later with savannah again ok?" 

"bye gigi" grayson whispered into the phone, but gig had already hung up and he was sat alone in the parking lot again.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

This is just a bit of bonus content for all of you helping me get to 1k reads ❤️