Chapter 48

On the first night of his life at Song Yan's house, Xu Qin couldn't sleep.

Supper was eaten by Xu Qin and his uncle. Song Yan was in a hurry and left without eating.

Everyone knows why they are in a hurry.

And Xu Qin, anyway, did everything and was too lazy to embarrass.

Uncles and aunts are all good-natured, unrestricted and impersonal, and they feel comfortable eating a meal.

After eating, the uncle and aunt packed up the chopsticks, Xu Qin glanced a few times, about to move; Zhai Miao lay on the sofa playing with the mobile phone, without raising his head: "I don't help, so don't interfere. They are cooperating well. "

In the evening, she did carpentry with her uncle in the yard for a while. She didn't talk much. Only the blade brushed through the wood, and the fragrance of the logs was scattered in the cold wind.

It didn't take long for the elders to go to bed early, and Xu Qin also returned to his room early to rest.

Somehow, I can't sleep.

It is almost impossible for anyone to fall asleep when there is a major turning point in their lives.

What's more, at this moment she was alone in a strange environment.

The night is getting deeper and deeper.

Looking at the time, it's one o'clock in the morning.

Xu Qin turned over and over in bed alone, and suddenly found that, somehow, when the moon came out, the windows lit up.

The moonlight is excellent tonight, and the shadows of trees cast on the wooden windows. She lay sideways, looking at the rugged tree shadow, feeling like a silent ink painting.

Song Yan has lived here.

While stunned, the phone rang.

She knew it was Song Yan, and immediately got up and grabbed the phone to pick it up: "Hello?"

"Not asleep yet?" He asked. His voice was very quiet, making his voice low and very pleasant.

"How do you know?" She asked, lying on the pillow.

"The phone was answered too quickly." He smiled, "Guess you shouldn't fall asleep .... Why, not used to it?"

Xu Qin grabbed his forehead with his index finger: "A little bit."

He was silent for a while, and asked, "Sad?"

"No." She smiled dumbly and lay back on her back.

Over there, Song Yan walked out of the building lightly and walked up to the playground, saying, "Sorry, I didn't expect it to be so sudden, or I'll be accustomed to staying with you for a while."

"It's okay." Xu Qin said, "It's not the first time I saw my aunt and uncle. Besides, they used to like me when they were in high school."

"They like you now." Song Yan said.

He seemed to have reached a tuyere, and the wind was whispering in the receiver. He covered it and avoided it, and when the wind subsided, he asked again, "Are they comfortable with their uncle?"

"Well, I planed wood flowers with my uncle for a while at night." Xu Qin said, his two feet stretched in the quilt and asked, "What are you doing at night?"

"Organize the housework, train the players, train the dogs."

"Is that rescue dog from the last earthquake?"