🅲🅴🅻🅴🅱🆁🅰🆃🅸🅽🅶 🆃🅷🅴🅸🆁 🅵🅸🆁🆂🆃 🅱🅸🆁🆃🅷🅳🅰🆈

𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚈𝚞:

It was Y/N's first birthday. Though it was rather gloomy even if it was a day of celebration. Nyx was missing her daughter's first birthday and she wasn't here to see it.

Even if she wasn't here, she was in the sky watching them all. She watched her girl grow up from high above.

There wasn't much decoration placed around. Most of the huns were out and some were just around the hut where Y/N was by herself.

She was just playing with a doll that her mother handmade her when she was 6 months old. Not long after Shan Yu entered the hut he was holding a small cake.

Shan Yu: Nightingale.. I have a cake for you.

Y/N turned her head and indeed there was a small cake in her father's hands. She let out a smile and got up as she waddled to him. Shan Yu couldn't help but let out a laugh.

He crouched down and set the cake on the small table. And soon enough a few of the huns came into the hut with small gifts in their hands.

Despite the gloomy atmosphere, they wouldn't miss the young miss's birthday. Their own friend would be sad and disappointed for missing it.

Huns: Happy Birthday to you...

They sang to the raven-haired girl who was sitting on her father's lap as he smiled at her. He was just happy that he got to see her smile, and he was even more happy that her smile is similar to her mothers.

Shan Yu: Happy Birthday my little nightingale...

𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙶𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚕:

Today was the day. Y/N's first birthday has arrived.

She never thought it would arrive so quickly. And for her only son to be 1 years old already. She was baking a cake that she would usually make when she was pregnant with her son.

Not long after Y/N was waddling to his mother and grabbed her dress. Gothel looked down and saw Y/N and smiled at him. She set the cake in the oven to bake and turned to grab Y/N under his shoulder's.

Gothel: My little sun... happy birthday. You're getting so big.

She gave a kiss to his head and he of course gave a giggle in return.She then set him down on the floor before hearing the ding telling her that the cake is done.

She carefully took the cake out and placed it on the table. She grabbed a single candle lighting it up. She grabbed Y/N once again as she sang happy birthday to him.

Gothel: Happy 1st birthday my little one.

𝙳𝚛. 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚛:

Facilier was finishing his last client but as he was finishing up he saw his own shadow holding up a calendar and pointed to a circled date. He tried to ignore it but his own shadow kept pestering him.

He rolled his eyes and quickly finished up his work with his client and waved goodbye to them.

Facilier: Now what was so important?

His shadow gave him the calendar and when he saw the circle date it read, "Y/N 1st birthday". His eyes widened and quickly ran to his living room but when he did he saw everything already decorated.

Facilier: Guess you did this huh?

The shadow nodded in response as it also left and came back with a cake that had 'Happy Birthday' on it. Facilier took it and smiled, questioning how his own shadow managed to do this on his own.