girl I'm coming back home, get crazy!!

HEYY GIRLIES!! Soo I might not post that much cause I have school now but anyways in this one ur bfs name is drey and he's a singer that has collaborated with Odetari, kanii, and cade clair. And he had to leave to go on tour with Odetari and he had to leave you home alone for 7 or 8 weeks (SMUTTYY) and yeah enjoy and make sure to vote!! (what Drey looks like is up at the top btw!!)

Angelina = ur bsf

Jennifer = ur bsf/Jahmari's gf

Jahmari = dreys bsf/Jennifer's bf

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Your pov

Friday morning 8:36 AM

I woke up by the sound of my phone ringing and looked at my phone to see it was Angelina. I answered the phone and put it on speaker. "Yeah Ange?" I groaned rubbing my eyes. "Hey loviee Soo me, Jennifer, and Jahmari are going to the mall and YOUR coming with us" Angelina said in a demanding and playful voice. I sighed and smiled "fine pick me up at 10:00" I replied. "Yay!! Bye lovie!" Angelina said. "Bye lovie" I replied and Angelina hung up. I sat up and looked on Drey's Instagram and went to his story to see him singing on stage with Odetari next to him bobbing his head. I couldn't help but smile at him but frown slightly at the fact I had to wait 1 MORE WEEK for him to come back home from the tour.

But I sat my phone down and stood up and picked out clothes setting them on my bed and grabbing my towel. I headed to the shower and started taking a cold shower letting the cold water hit my skin. After my shower I wrapped my towel around my body and went back into my room. I started to put on star pants with a white shirt with a black star and a star jacket with my Nikes considering it was cold out today and I added accessories of course!!

Your outfit

(You can change ofc)

After putting on my outfit I decided to put on a glittery kinda makeup look and I just decided to put on a headband and let my hair loose.

Your makeup and hair