03

Chapter three Rescue of the PrinceTrinity's POV:A sigh left my lips as I played with the dinglehopper in my hand

Chapter three
Rescue of the Prince
Trinity's POV:
A sigh left my lips as I played with the dinglehopper in my hand. Sebastian had accompanied Flounder and I to my grotto. I hummed softly, wishing desperately that I could be apart of the human world, wanting to do what they could do. "I wish I could go up there." I said. Flounder looked up at the moon shining through the water. "With the humans?" He asked. I nodded and Sebastian said "it's safer here, Trinity." "I know." I set the dinglehopper down and swam to a different part of the grotto, going to rearrange some things. Booming and flashing colors caught my eye. "Trinity." Coral's voice said. I looked up and immediately started swimming up. "Trinity, no!" Flounder said. Sebastian exclaimed in worry as he reached for my tail." "Trinity, you can't go up there!" I ignored my friend's cries as I went up to the surface. My eyes widened as I was now on the surface. The bright colors and booms only got prettier and louder. I looked at the ship and noticed it was Anakin's. Coral bobbed in the water next to me and said "are you crazy?" I shushed her and swam over to the ship, wanting a closer look at Anakin. I pulled myself into one of the smaller boats hanging on the side. My lips parted as Anakin walked by, a droid following him. I'd heard of droids but never seen one. My father despised them. "R2, join the party. Go have fun. You don't need to follow me all night." I gasped softly at the sound of his voice. It was beautiful. The droid made noises at him, making me furrow my eyebrows. "Anakin, this is a lovely show you've put on!" A man said. I took in his appearance as well, noticing he was close to Anakin. "Only the best, Obi Wan. Only the best." Anakin replied. As the two of them conversed I couldn't help but stare at him. The brown hair resting on his shoulders, the scar above his right eye. He carried a greatness with him as he walked around the ship. The droid Anakin had been talking to started to approach where I was. I quickly laid in the small boat, trying to make sure he wouldn't see me. "R2, what are you doing?" A voice said. R2 made noises to the person that had addressed him. "There's nothing over there! Come with me! Master Skywalker demands us to be with him!" R2 made noises that sounded like he was annoyed and I watched him move away. As I peeked at him leaving, a gold droid had been walking next to him. My eyes were went to all the people on the ship. Everyone seemed so happy and there wasn't any conflict. They danced to the music under the moon as the bright lights flashed and boomed in the sky. "All of this exploring will help the kingdom, Obi Wan. I'm sure of it." The man that Anakin addressed as Obi Wan responded to him with happiness. "Storm!" Anakin yelled. The boat rocked against the water as the men struggled to get the ship away from the storm. I got off the smaller boat and back into the ocean. "Rocks! We have to get away from the rocks!" My eyes widened as a fire broke out on the ship. Men started to get into the smaller boats and I noticed R2 toppling over into one of the boats, the gold droid following him. "Lower the droids!" The ship with the droids was lowered into the water. Anakin was helping people get off the ship. The ship crashed into the rocks and I gasped. The boat with the droids was drifting away from the other boats. I swam under the boat, pushing it towards the men so they could have ahold of it. "R2, what's happening?!" The blue and silver droid replied to him with exclaiming noises. Anakin was then knocked into the water. I quickly swam to where he landed. The boy had sunk at least four feet. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him up to the surface. The ship's fire was dying down as the rain poured from the sky. The waves roared against me and Anakin. I held him close to me, making sure he wouldn't drift away. I couldn't travel to the beach in these conditions. My only option was to wait the storm out.

Coral's POV:
"Trinity!" I said in a hushed voice. I watched my best friend pull herself into one of the smaller boats. She stared at the long haired man as he talked to a droid. I slowly approached the ship, looking for another one of the boats that Trinity had crawled into. I pulled myself into one, looking for anything interesting. "If I could just catch a shark, it would show everyone they're not that dangerous." It was the girl's voice I heard from earlier. My eyes widened at her beauty. I moved closer to the small window, wanting to know everything about her. I noticed she was studying sharks. Sharks were definitely a creature I was trying to master. I wanted to be able to communicate with them. I could show this girl everything if she let me. "Kaia, come up here!" The prince called. "In a minute!" Kaia replied. "Kaia." I whispered. I covered my mouth as the lighting inside the ship showed her beauty. I watched her look and do human things I'd never seen before. I think she was writing? I wasn't sure. I'd heard of certain things but didn't know a lot. Trinity would definitely know. She was writing about sharks. I moved closer, looking around the room. There was a bed and lots of shark trinkets on the table. I smiled to myself and loved that she loved sharks and the sea. "Storm!" I looked away from the window and said "oh no." I got out of the small boat and landed in the water. "Kaia!" The prince yelled. Kaia was trying to grab her things, throwing them in the small boat I had been hiding in. The storm ripped through the sea and the ship. And the sea pulled the ship towards rocks. I looked around for Trinity but didn't see her. Kaia was thrown from the boat, into the water. She struggled to stay above the roaring waves. I quickly rushed to her aid, grabbing her before she sunk. I watched the ship that was on fire start to sink. I held a tight hold on Kaia, not wanting anything to happen to her. I was hoping trinity was ok and safe. The storm would be over soon. I just had to wait it out.

Here's the update!! It's been a couple of days and I'm sorry for that. I've been busy!!
~skylar🫧🧜🏽‍♀️🫧🧜🏽‍♀️