My virgin blood.

He shoves her hand away from his dick and pushes her to the bed. He moves up while gripping her thighs, kneeling between so she has no choice but to keep moving till her head is on the pillows.

Her black hair fanned against the white sheet.

Condoms are in the drawer beside the bed but he's not ready to just stick his d**k in. He needs a taste of this angel first.

Kissing down her body, he takes each nipple into his mouth, sucking on each bud. Sliding his tongue down the valley of her breast to her valley button, he teases as he keeps her legs open wide. He slid his tongue across her little nib and a short gasp escaped her lips with her hands clenching on either side of the sheets.

Taking her cl*t into his mouth and sucking hard, that short gasp turned into a scream which fired his body. Holding her nub between his teeth, he slid his tongue back and forth, watching her arch up.

She tried standing up but he plunged her back onto the bed, one hand leaving to grab her hair as he ran his nose over her cleavage.

He's gaining dominance over her body and there was nothing she could do. The man between her thick gorgeous thighs, who is he?

She got no answers to her questions when his full lips wrapped around her throbbing cl*t.
Her hand went to the side of the sheet, holding herself still as he sucks her cl*t into his mouth, f**g her labia with his tongue.
She could feel her hair sticking to her skin from the sweat, and a huge heart building between them as he continued having a meal of her wetness.

He gripped her p*ssy lips with his teeth, and she gritted her jaw, grabbing the sheet tighter.

He knew her body was ready for him when he felt her pelvis undulate against his mouth with dripping sweet juices.
She's getting so close and he can't wait to have it wrapped around his d**k.  Just thinking about sliding in deep, tearing through that thin barrier that would declare her as his, turns him on.

Using his fingers, he teased her cl*t and tore into one of the condoms, sliding the latex over his dick and settling back between her gorgeous thighs.

He held his huge length, placing it at her entrance and putting his hand near her head as he gazed into her beautiful eyes.

He didn't go in easy as he slams Forward,, piercing through her hymen as he slams in deep, going to the hilt inside of her.

She dug his chest with her fingers and a loud scream escaped her mouth as he tore away her innocence, stealing what should belong to someone she cares about.

Holding still within her, he felt her p**y tighten around him. There Are tears in her eyes and she is biting her lips.

Words haven't been spoken and he's a type that cares less about emotions. But something about her felt different.
He paused his movement in her and turned to face her with concern.

"Stai bene (*Are you okay?)?"
His soothing deep voice came out as he studied her face.  She nodded in response,  not wanting him to ask any further questions.

"Talk to me angel. I don't think you are."

"Sto bene (I*'m fine).". She implored but he knew she was lying.
He continued with quick fast paces and she whimpered, digging into his chest before biting her lips with her eyes closed.

"You're not fine. Talk to me angel or I will keep on doing that. I like the feel of your p**y wrapped round my d**k. I can be here all night. So tell me!"

"Nothing! It's.. it's just that I know it hurts but I didn't expect it to be this painful."
Isabella finally said with a whimper as she looked over his shoulder, probably to avoid his gaze.