new surroundings

New place and new surroundings to start a new life with..................

After 7 hours of travelling, saara and her family reached India.

"Ma, who is going to pick us up?" Harish asked

"My sister will be here along with her son soon" his mother said

"Ok" he replied

They took all the luggages and bags and was waiting when their mother shouted

"Manju!! Here " she waved her hand.

An lady in red saree around the age of 50s looked at her and smiled.
Along with him her son came

They both came and Manju hugged Sita (saara,nakul, Harish's mother).

"How are you di??" Manju said

"I am fine. How are you and how is your family ?" Sita asked

"Everyone is fine, oh! This is your daughter?" She asked pointing at saara

"Yes, she is saara,my daughter and these are my sons Nakul and Harish and their wives...my daughter in law's Harshika and Wulan " Sita said.

Manju greeted everyone and everyone greeted her.

"Your daughter is so beautiful di" she said pinching saara's cheeks.

Saara smiled at her

"Won't you introduce your son to us?" Sita asked

"Oh, I forgot...well he is my younger son, Abinav sushan" Manju said pointing at abinav

"Hi, aunty namestae(greeting) nice to meet you " abinav said

"Hi abinav, how old are you?" Sita asked

"I am 28" he said

Then everyone started moving from the airport.

|Saara's pov|

We landed in India around 12.00 am and I was feeling like having a thick connection with this country.

We were waiting for aunt to pick us up when my mother waved her hand towards someone and I looked at that direction to saw a lady in her 50s smiling and coming near us with a young man around the age of 25.

They came and greeted my mother and the chatted with her and then greeted us all. I came to know that My aunt's name is Manjula and she is my mother's one and only sister who got settled in Kolkata after her marriage.

They were chatting and everyone was listening to their conversation when I felt a pair of eyes on me.

I looked up and saw...... Manju aunty's son staring at me.

Why is he staring at me?? Is there something on my face?

"Di, we brought two cars. You, me, Harish and Harshika can go in my car and abi, saara, nakul and Wulan can come in abi's car" Manju aunty said.

Everyone nodded and went to the respective cars.

Abinav started driving and I sat infront and my sister in law and nakul sat back.

The ride was silent for me. Nakul and Wulan were chatting and I am just playing with my fingers feeling bored.

He seemed to notice me getting bored and he started conversation

"So, may I know your name beauty?" He asked

I moved my gaze from my fingers to him with a widen eyes.