Chapter Nine - Hidden Melody

"Onee-chan, I have a surprise for you!" Lisa ran up to Ema the moment she entered the living room. "I'm performing in the city tomorrow night with a Halloween theme because Jumin-san said so, and I'd love for you to come to my concert!"

"Really?" Ema gasped. "Oh, I'd love to, Lisa! That's so thoughtful of you to invite me."

"I've been wanting you to see one of my shows for so long, and tomorrow's concert is going to be special. It's like a thank-you to all my amazing fans." Lisa warmly said.

"I can't wait!" Ema enthusiastically said. "I've heard so much about your concerts and the incredible energy you bring to the stage. It'll be a night to remember,"

"Absolutely! And I've arranged VIP passes for you, Mahoko senpai, and Sayori-chan. You'll get the best view in the house," Lisa grinned.

"Thank you, Lisa. You're the best sister ever." Ema hugged Lisa.

"Well, I might be a pop star, but you'll always be my number one fan!" Lisa playfully said.

"I'll cheer louder than anyone in the crowd!" Ema laughed.

The conversation continues, filled with excitement and sisterly love, as they discuss logistics for the concert and share their anticipation for the upcoming event.

- - - - - THE NEXT DAY - - - - -

The scene is set backstage at a grand concert venue where Lisa, the pop star, is performing to a packed and enthusiastic audience. The music is electrifying, and the crowd's energy is palpable.

Ema stands next to Mahoko and Sayori, all of them watching the concert on a monitor. Lisa commands the stage with her talent and charisma.

"Look at her, Mahoko, Sayori. She's incredible." Ema's eyes shone with pride.

"Lisa's stage presence is unmatched. She was born for this," Mahoko was impressed.

"It's amazing how far she's come," Sayori said while smiling.

As Lisa performs, the trio continues to watch with admiration, occasionally clapping and cheering.

"Look at that smile. She's loving every moment of it," Ema pointed at the screen.

"And she deserves every bit of this success." Mahoko nodded.

The concert reaches a high point as Lisa engages with the audience, singing her heart out. The crowd goes wild, and Ema, Mahoko, and Sayori share excited glances.

"I can feel the energy all the way back here." Sayori grinned.

- - - - - LISA'S POV - - - - -

I sing and dance, fully engaged in my electrifying performance. The audience is ecstatic, their cheers echoing through the venue. Then suddenly, I felt pain around my body.

'Just a little longer, Lisa. You've got this.' Lisa thought to herself, in pain but determined.

I could feel the pain gradually intensify, creeping through my body. My smile remains, but my eyes betray my discomfort. I glanced at Onee-chan, who watched from the sidelines with Mahoko-Senpai and Sayori, concern etched on her face.

'Oh, God. Please don't notice it Onee-chan,'

I continue to sing, but the pain makes my movements more strained. I take short breaths between lyrics, my energy waning.

I thought, with determination. 'They came to see a show, and I won't disappoint them.'

As the song reaches its climax, my body aches intensely, but I power through, my voice unwavering. The audience's cheers are deafening.