Arcane - Male oc_Profile.

Disclaimer: I have 'NO RIGHTS' to anything related to league of legends or arcane, only to my OCs and art that I draw.

Name: Axel

Age: Act 1: 12-18  Act 2: 24.

Gender: Male

Personality:
(To friends and family) strong, understanding, calming, patient, wise at moments.

(To emamies) feral, savage, intimidating, dangerous.

Nickname(s): Ax, pup, young wolf, big man, big bad wolf, beast boy bastard of Zaun.
(I know it's used by Sett in his interaction spotlight, but I'm only using it for my character in this)

Appearance:
01

Appearance:01

Or:
02

Friends: people of Zaun, Benzo, Ekko, Vi, Claggor, Powder, Vander

Enemies: Enforcers, Councilors, Silco Sevika, Mylo(as an annoyance mostly)

Family: Vander (adopted father figure), Ekko, Powder, Mylo and Claggor (adopted younger siblings), Vi (adopted sister), Benzo (uncle figure)

Sexuality: straight

Pronouns: he/him

Backstory:
At a very young age, Axel had nothing, no friends or family, no home, no one to trust or call for help. The only thing that Axel had was the will to survive the harsh and cruel world.

Over the years Axel started to become more feral, more savage to others from above and below...they even started calling him ' the beast boy bastard of Zaun' as a joke.

That is until he was founded by the 'Hound of Zaun', who took him off the streets and taught him how to control his feral anger and how to temper that rage he had within him...it worked...until the bridge war.

After the end of the bridge war and adopting two other kids that they found, Axel and Vander laid down their arms and tried to make peace with piltover and protect their family...although it was a very long road ahead, they would try the hardest, no matter the cost...

Even if it meant letting the monsters out of their cages.

Others:
*owns a pair of dog tags that says:
xxxxxxxx
4-X-31
xxxxxxxx

*Has a talent that he keeps to himself and away from the others...until they find out.

Voice Claim: Nolan North ( Young Justice, superboy)

Well, I hope you enjoy...I guess?