Cheater Ex x reader

Requested by: animesimpqueen123
⚠️Warnings
Cheating,
Killing,
Kidnapping,
Yandere stuff,
Mild yandere

Requested by: animesimpqueen123⚠️Warnings⚠Cheating,Killing, Kidnapping,Yandere stuff,Mild yandere

Y/N POV

I walked into my old house and saw Kai, kissing someone else.

"Kai..." I said stunned.

"Y/n, I wasn't expecting you to be home so early." He said while getting off the girl slowly.

Suddenly everything started to go black until it was just me and him. He started to walk me and I backed away with every step he moved closer. Then I suddenly fell. Memory of me and Kai started appearing and playing all around me while I was falling.

"Huh..." I woke up with a jolt and in a cold sweat.

I sat up and looked around my bedroom until my eyes landed on my husband, who was snoring softly, sleeping peacefully beside me. I pulled back the covers and got out of bed to get a glass of water.

I hadn't had a dream about him in years.

Kai had confessed his feelings for me in a park and I had accepted his feelings. After a while, he started getting colder and colder until one day when I walked in on him and another girl making out on his couch. I had wanted to tell him something very important and I couldn't believe that he would do that.

"Kai..." I said just standing in the doorway.

"Babe! It's not what it looks like!" He said while pushing the girl away from him.

"Babe? You said you were single," the girl said while getting up. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know that he had a girlfriend."

"It's not your fault," I mumbled. "It's his."

"Here's my number," she said while handing me a piece of paper. "Call if you ever need someone to talk to."

"It's over Kai!" I said while running away.

I left before he could say anything. I drove until I knew I was far, far, away. I told all my friends and family, I also ended up calling the girl and stayed the night at her house. Even though I had just broken up with my boyfriend I wasn't sad I was relieved because it felt like I was trapped with him, I lost my feelings for him a long time ago.

I can't believe how far I've come since then.

I was going to tell him, I was ready to move in with him but since I had nowhere to go I went to the girls' house. Her brother was nice as well and I moved in with her until I married her brother a year after I broke up with Kai. The girl was happy and didn't mind me moving in either.

I wonder where Kai is now? I wonder if he's married like me. I wonder if he has a kid like me.

I heard my baby start to fuss. I walked to her room to see what was wrong with her. When I walked into her room she was full-on crying now and reaching her tiny hands and feet out.