CHAPTER 1

"Bill kaulitz wake tf up" i say slapping him with a pillow trying to wake him up "oh my god wha-VI" he yells getting out of bed picking me up and hugging me really tight "i thought you guys were comming next week" he says putting me down "yeah well we wanted to surprise you,where's georg and gustav??"

i ask "there still sleeping and their moms are downstairs with my mom" he says as i smile.

i run downstairs and hug everyone "oh my god vi you got so big" simone says hugging me "barely,i look the same" i say smiling.

Me and simone talk for a while catching up,my sister comes in finally with all her bags and so dose her boyfriend.Cindy and tyler have been dating since 6th grade and ever since he's been coming with us to our summer trips we go to every year.

Me and tyler are like bestfriends but he's like a brother to me at the same time,we don't get along all the time but he's great.

Tom comes down and oh my gawd,i've hated tom and always have but he got a glowup,i used to have a big crush on bill up until 3 summers ago.

Tom came down with his hair up and shirtless,he looked so fine but i don't like him he's a bitch "oh look who's finally up" bill says as tom is sitting in the kitchen,he flips off bill "hey tom don't do that" simone says pointing her finger at him.

I stare at toms abs but then look away fast hoping he didn't see me,i don't know why he was such a ass but he was hella annoying "yo vi when did u get the boobs" he says looking at my chest as i cross my arms "tom kaulitz do not ask a woman that" simone says as he smirks and starts making some cereal "sorry about him i don't know what's going on" she says shaking her head

Georg and gustav come down looking busted "omg violet" they both say and run up hugging me "why are u here to early" georg asks "well we wanted to surprise you guys" i say smiling as they smile back.

They both go sit in the kitchen and bill follows after them "so vi do you like any boyssss" george's mom christine says "ehhh no not really,no boys are interested in me really so yea" i say and sit down "i doubt that your so gorgeous violet" simone says fixing my hair.

I smile at her and look over at the boys,they all looked so good but bill and tom looked so fine,now at some point i've had a crush on all of them but the one that stuck with me the longest was tom,my crush with tom started when i was 6 and ended when i was 14,tom started to be a prick when he got to the age of 13 but it eventually ended.

Now i've always had a love hate relationship with tom,with bill my crush started when i was 8 but ended 3 summers ago when i seen him making out with my bestfriend isabelle,i ignored her for while but finally forgave her.

I pretended like nothing was wrong with bill cause he didn't know i was like head over heels for him.isabelle is supposed to come visit soon as so my other friend sydney,sydney is more of a true friend then izzy is but it's whatever i've knows izzy longer.

Isabelle's nickname is izzy and always has been,she has never liked it but i didn't care,she called me vi vi but i thought it was totally stupid especially when she said,only my dad is aloud to call me that "how about you and cindy get settled in and we're gonna go get breakfast i'm sure the boys miss you" my mom says to me as all the moms leave.

I sigh and walk to the kitchen as everyone is talking and eating,they all look at me as i walk in "jeez sorry to be such a interrupt" i say opening the fridge as they continue talking.I look behind me and see tom checking me out,i stare at him "go fuck a cow" i say to him and walk out the kitchen smiling,he sit there in complete shock "when did she become such an asshole" tom says as cindy laughs "she has always been it just has showed more"cindy says as tyler agrees.

time passes and it was 6 pm,Tom was ignoring me all day but was staring at my ass hard,bill and me caught up on everything and so did me georg and gustav.

"hey vi can u and tom go get some of the s'more stuff from the kitchen i wanna make s'mores" bill says "uh yea sure" i say and get up as tom follows behind me.

We get in the kitchen and i reach up at the cabinet grabbing marshmallows and crackers "tom get the chocolate and sticks" i say as he sighs "so how come u never called us" he says grabbing the stuff "well uhm,i don't know...i was in a low point of my life especially after my dad died" i say as he looks at me "clay died??" he asks sadly walking closer to me "no one told you?" i ask him as he shakes his head "oh jeez i'm sorry to hear about that" he says placing his hand on my shoulder.

It was weird seeing him this nice,i shake my head and put on a fake smile "we should go back out there" i say as he nods and starts to walk back outside.

We sit down and set everything down,i was pretty quiet and so was tom "is everything okay kiddo?" my mom asks tom "uhm..when we're you gonna tell me clay died?" he asks my mom as she sits there in shock.

Tom and clay had such a amazing bond,my dad treated tom like his own son and they were just bestfriends so this is pretty hard for tom as it is for me and cindy.

"oh uhm..honey he passed away just only a few months ago,we didn't think you were ready to hear about it" she says and holds his hand as he shakes his head "no it's fine..uhm i was just wondering" he says obviously holding back everything as my mom nods.

Tyler changes the subject and everyone starts talking again but me and tom,tom was just staring into the fire.

"i'm gonna go to bed" tom says and leaves to go upstairs "me too i'm really tired from the drive here..i'll talk to you guys tomorrow" i say and leave too walking upstairs to toms room,i knock "come in" i hear a muffled yell,i walk in closing the door "oh hey" tom says sitting on his bed "are you okay?" i ask him as he nods "hey vi uh i'm real tired,can we talk tomorrow" he says as i nod and leave closing the door.

I go into my room and take a shower.i get out and get ready for bed extremely tired.

I lay there and think about toms reaction to the news about my dads death,i felt really bad cause my dad was the only father who came to our trips every summer.

I eventually fall asleep.

________________________________
hey guys there isn't much to say but anyways enjoy the first chapter of my story,i hope this doesn't flop like the rest of my books but anyways i hope y'all enjoy😍😍