Part : 3

Scene started with murtasim shows finger to meerub to warrns her not to come close to him... meerub noticed his hand is bleeding she is anxious to know whats going on... she come forward and holds murtasim hand...

Meerub : murtasim tmhare hath s to khoon nikal raha hai ruko mn first aid le k ati hn...

Murtasim didn't react as he is still lost...
Meerub rushed to the draw and comes back with the firstaid kid...
She holds his hand and wipes his wounds which appears on the fingers...

Meerub : kia hua hai murtasim... tum to ase nahi thay kabhi... kia halat bana li hai tm n apni?

Murtasim didn't reply...

Meerub : murtasim subha tk to sb theek tha na ... achay bhalay tm gaon gaye thay phr asa kia ho gaya k tm n apni yeh halat bana li hai ?

Tears still rolling down from his eyes without any reaction and Meerub starts shouting as she didn't get any reply...

Meerub : murtasim... murtasim...

She holds his face in her hands

Meerub : dekho yehn meri traf...

and finally Murtasim reacts on her touch... he meets his eyes with her..  meerub felt the depth of his pain in his eyes... tears start rolling down from her eyes also... she start sobbing..

Murtasim tried to speak to Meerub and puts finger on his lips

Meerub : ssshhh kuch mat kehna plz..  kuch kehnay ki zarorat nahi hai... Abhi tmhn aram ki zarorat hai bs...

she took out a piece of bandage from first aid and apply some antiseptic on it and start tapping it on murtasim's cut which is located on his left side of forehead... she also wipes the other side of his forehead with clothe.... then she layed him on the bed as he falls a sleep then she placed a gentle kiss on his forehead and about to leave murtasim holds her arm.. meerub turns and find him awake.. 
He signalled her to sit beside him and she obeyed and took place besides him...
Murtasim holds her both hands in his as he want energy from her to talk to her...

Murtasim : Meerub how could you do this... kesay kar skti ho tm asa... itni bari bat tm n mujh s chupai... 
Meerub : kon c bat murtasim?
Murtasim : aj... aj... farukh mila tha...

Fb :
Farukh calls murtasim in some cafe and informed him about meerab's pregnancy complications
Fb ends..

Back to present:
Meerub suprised on the mentioning of farukh...
Meerub : farukh... wo kun mila tha tmhn ?
Murtasim : us n bataya k...

Meerub desperately asked...

Meerub : kia kaha us n tumhn ?
Murtasim : us n... us n...  tmharay ... bare mn batya k...
Meerub : k.... ?

He took her face in his palms...

Murtasim : tmhare.... pregnancy k... time pe... complications thein.... tmahre jaan ko khatra tha...
Itna sb kuch ho gaya meerub r tm n mujhe batna zarori nahi smjha... kuch ho jata tmhn to ? Mn kesay zinda reh pata meerub ...
Meerub : r tmhn batanay s kia ho jata ?
Murtasim : to mn tumhn kabhi asa qadam nahi uthanay deta jis k neteejay mn tmhare jaan ko kisi kisam ka khatra ho... wada karo mujh s... wada karo k aj k bad mujhe s kabhi kuch nahi chupao ge.. acha bura sahi ghalat sb mere s share karo ge... promise me...

Meerub didn't give an answer to his questions and coldly said

Meerub : so jao murtasim.. buht raat ho rahi hai subha tm n gaon bhi jana hai
R mujhe bhi buht neend a rahi hai...

She lies down on her side and turns her back towards him... murtasim hurts on her cold behaviour and he also sleep silently...

Net day:
Meerub tried to avoid murtasim by showing she is busy... but murtasim notices her behaviour and didn't allow her to do so..
Murtasim : meerub mere hath p chot lage hai mujhe watch pehna do plz...