Episode 3: Chase's first date

They are in the mentors' dorm, Harper and Adam are playing chess.

"why do you insist on playing chess Adam?" Harper says "because it's cool the pieces look like little people they even have a queen!" Adam says.

"that's the bishop piece" Harper says "he can be queen if he wants to Harper keep an open mind!" Adam says, Harper laughs.

"come on Adam we have that class together today" Bree says "cool my class is going to smash yours" Adam says getting up "it's not a competition Adam, because if I were you I'd lose faster than I can run" Bree says.

Adam moves random chess pieces "Bingo!" He says and gets up "It's not the game we're playing but ok!" Harper says.

Bree and Adam leave, Chase is on the couch he gets up and sits with Harper at the table.

"so I was thinking..." Chase says.

"Oh I love it when you think, but you know that thinking break is an option, right?" Harper says "not for me!" Chase says with an excited smile.

"what were you thinking?" Harper smiles "About us! And how do we manage our time together" Chase says "what?" Harper says.

"since we both agreed to keep our relationship a secret, I realized that this limits the time we spend together as a couple, so I started thinking of a way to balance our schedules, in a way that allows us to keep our dating a secret and at the same time have enough time for ourselves and for each other, without interfering with our respective roles at the academy" Chase smiles excitedly as he concludes.

"wow! you really thought of
everything didn't you?" Harper says.

"I actually did, I mapped the whole island to get to know the most and least frequented places in a week period" Chase shows the tablet with the mapping.

"why did you do that?" Harper asks "So we know where and when we can meet!" Chase says "Aw oh my god Chase! That's weirdly cute" Harper smiles.

"It's not enough tho, since we decided to do this we didn't get to spend even a full hour together, I wanted to....take you on a date like....a real date!" Chase says a little nervous.

"You don't have to do this" Harper says taking his hand "I know i don't but I want to!" Chase says "Me too" Harper smiles.

"Leave it to me, I promise you will have the most perfect date ever!" Chase smiles.

"What would that perfect date look like?" Harper asks "I don't know yet but it's going to be perfectly calculated to perfection" Chase smiles, Harper laughs.

"You're so nerdy I love it!" Harper says and kisses his cheek.

......................................................................

Harper and Perry are in the training area, Harper is sitting reading a book.

"Hey! Mister Donny Money Doesn't Pay You To Sit There All Day!" Perry says "he doesn't pay you to talk either but here we are" Harper says.

"I can't believe I have to obey your orders, I should have locked you in the engine room when I had the chance" Perry says.

"It's gonna take a lot more than a locked door to get rid of me Terry!" Harper says.

"and speaking of obeying my orders your break ended at exactly 2 seconds so bye bye!" Harper says looking at the clock.

"What about your break?" Perry asks "I don't take a break, believe me I'm working right now" Harper says.

"oh yeah how?" Perry asks "I have the entire island monitored on this phone, I developed a monitoring system that fits in the palm of my hand, all security cameras, locks and alarms are under my supervision at all times, so I'm working full time!" Harper says.