Rules, Guidelines, and Prizes

1

1. Stories with 50,000 words and up worth of narrative and prose can enter. That means author notes, character aesthetics, playlists, and the like won't count towards it.

2. Entries must be marked completed and published recently.

3. You can enter as many stories as you like, provided they are all under the Dark Fantasy genre and are originally yours.

4. Mature content is allowed but must adhere to Wattpad Content Guidelines.

5. All entries must be in English.

6. Co-authors are allowed so long as the previous criteria are followed. The entries must indicate the other user who has written it with the account it was published in.

7. All entries must feature original characters and original storylines.

8. Submissions through anywhere apart from the submission form will not be entertained.

9. Any submissions made past the deadline will not be entertained.

10. Samples, previews, and other works that are not completely available on Wattpad are not allowed.

 Samples, previews, and other works that are not completely available on Wattpad are not allowed

- Shoutout in the profile's Message Board

- Interview (if not yet featured) OR a recommendation spot of a story of your own choice in the Featured Reading List (if featured already)

- Addition of the Winning Entry's First Chapter to the Winners Anthology

- Permanent reading list feature of the winning entry in our Winners Reading List