Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Luis...

(The Delicious Doctor)

One minute, I was sucking on Stephen's delicious bottom lip, trying my best to cajole the big man that it'll be more interesting to stay in rather than go out to dinner, and the next minute, I found myself pinned against the back of the barstool with two hundred plus pounds of aroused male wedged firmly in between my trembling thighs. One of Stephen's fist was tangled in my curls and his grip held my head back and the other hand was resting on the back of the barstool. I had no choice but to look the man in his face as those  smoldering blue-gray eyes raked over my features.

The heated intensity of his gaze paired with the feel of his impressive member aligning itself right against my leaking shaft like they were old friends had me panting for it like a whore. His girth and length was awe inspiring and a wanton wave of desire washed over me and swept me away on a heated tide of need, and I helplessly rode the tide by beginning to grind myself against him, creating a sensuous friction so delicious that a little groan of pure rapture escaped my throat.

Stephen tightened his grip in my hair and pulled my head back even further exposing my throat. He lowered his head and I felt his warm wet tongue slide over my Adam's apple before it continued to trail upwards until he nipped me on my chin. The big man rolled his narrow hips which shoved that hefty piece of man meat right under my quivering balls and I couldn't help but whimper in response as my shaft pulsed and throbbed some more.

My ass clenched and quivered with hungry anticipation, it's been way too long since I had any kind of penetration especially of the human variety, and my channel was spasming. My whole body yearning for Stephen to fill me to capacity. I can already tell that my trusty B.O.B. (battery operated boyfriend), Fred has nothing on this mouthwatering man. Any thoughts that I may have had about Jackson were nonexistent for me by this point. The only man occupying my thoughts as he mastered my body was Stephen, and oh my God, the man reclaimed my lips in an all consuming kiss that had me rutting against him even faster, chasing the orgasm that was slowly building up to a boiling point in my balls.

Stephen groaned and dragged his wet kiss swollen lips away from mine, "this is where you tell me stop, Luis. If you don't want this or if you are going to wake up in the morning regretting your decision to sleep with me tell me to stop baby or else, I am going to fuck you until one or both of us is rendered unconscious. I. Want. You. So. Fucking. Bad." He finished by punctuating each word with a dirty wet kiss across my already tingling lips.

I answered him my surging forward and wrapping both arms around his wide shoulders and both legs around his waist. I climbed his big body and rocked my groin against his as I devoured his lips. Stephen groan rumbled his big chest and he swung the both of us around and stomped off down the hallway to what I presumed was his bedroom. I couldn't have told you what his bedroom looked like even if you held a gun to my head. Stephen stride was sure and straight as he took us straight to his bed.

He lowered me onto the plush bedding and his big body followed me down until he covered me like a living breathing blanket. I opened my legs even wider to accommodate his hips and Stephen growled and pinned my arms above my head. I wasn't going anywhere unless he allowed it. He was in total control and my body zinged with that knowledge. My cock throbbed and my balls burned with the need for release, but Stephen seemed to be setting his own mind numbing pace.

His big hands released my wrists and slid down my arms as he continuously pecked my lips., nibbled on my chin, and licked the fleshy lobe of my ear. My hips punched up to grind my pulsing shaft against his, but Stephen spread his legs wide spreading mine even wider totally immobilizing me.