Chapter 9

Aiden's POV

I enter into my black jeep and Luke enters into his.

I turn the key to the ignition, and then many thoughts start going through my head.

I stay some minutes in my car, bothered by my own thoughts. Luke was already gone and I was left alone, still at the front of the club. Something is telling me to go back but I refuse to. I try as much as I can to move my car but I'm stopped by my own thoughts.

Go back to Hailey.

But why should I?

After minutes of battling with myself, I turned off my car and stepped back into the club.

I looked in the same direction I saw Hailey minutes again and she was still there except that she was alone. It looked like she was drunk.

I walked to her side to confirm if she really was.

Hailey's POV.

In one gulp, I finished my fifth bottle of wine.

After staying minutes talking to that man, he finally let me be. He probably got bored of talking to me. On the other hand, Isabella hasn't appeared ever since she introduced me to that man.

Did she forget about me?

I got to find out that the man I thought was Aiden was actually him. Throughout my conversation that boring man, I couldn't help but stare at Aiden throughout. The chiseled faced man was probably annoyed by it and left.

I watched as Aiden walked out of the place with a man that seems to be around his age but now, he's coming back and surprisingly, he's walking towards my side.

"Hey that's enough," Aiden stops me when he sees I'm heading for another glass.

"And how is that your business?" I ask, obviously influenced by the amount of wine I drank. "It's only my second glass."

"Your sixth," he corrects, while looking at the five bottles on my table.

I ignore him and try reaching for the sixth bottle but he takes it away.

"Give it back," I whine, giving him the cutest puppy eyes. "I promise, I don't get drunk easily."

"Are you sure?" He asks, with a brow up and I nodded.

He handed me the glass and in one gulp, I finished it and wasn't still satisfied.

I wanted more!!

He allowed me take another glass and suddenly, I felt hit by the bus.

"Are you alright?" Aiden noticed the effect of the alcohol on me.

"S-sure," I try sitting still, pretending not to feel the dizziness.

"You are not okay Miss Hailey."

"O-of course I-I'm okay." I swayed towards him and ended up falling right into his arms. I feel the shock on his body as I rest my back in his arms. I was really uncomfortable by this but my body was so weak, I could not even lift my hand.

We are heading to his car outside and he lays me down on his back seat. I don't even know where I'm heading to. I was too weak to protest so I let him take me.

~~~~~~

As usual, I was tossing and turning on my bed until it hit me.

When did my bed become so big?

I got a clear view of the room and found out I was lying on a king sized bed with two small couches at the the other end.

I kept on moving from side to side until I felt someone at the other end.