Part 3

As time passed, the bond between the two boys grew stronger and they became even more certain about their love for each other. They spent countless hours together and enjoyed every moment in each other's company.Despite the world outside being full of hate, Dew and Nani never let anyone get in the way of their love. They knew that they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together, and nothing could stop them from being happy.One day, on a warm summer evening, the two boys were sitting at the edge of a lake, watching the sunset. It was a beautiful moment, and they knew that it was the perfect time to take their relationship to the next level.Dew looked at Nani and mustered up the courage to speak. "Nani, I love you more than anything else in the world. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" he asked.Nani was in shock. He had never expected Dew to propose, and he was overjoyed at the thought of spending the rest of his life with his true love. "Yes, I will marry you," he replied, a huge smile on his face.From that moment on, their love only grew stronger. They shared their lives together and tackled every obstacle that came their way. They both knew that they couldn't live without each other, and they did everything in their power to make sure that their love would last a lifetime.Years went by, and they eventually got married in a beautiful ceremony, surrounded by their closest friends and family. They exchanged vows, promising to love and cherish one another for the rest of their lives.Dew and Nani never forgot the love that they shared from the very beginning. They continued to look at each other with admiration, and every day they fell more in love. They knew that no matter what the world threw at them, they would always be together, and nothing would ever come between them.And so, they lived happily ever after, a testament to the power of true love.