The Face-off

The Castle of Disney

Nestled in the heart of a picturesque kingdom, Queen Cinderella's castle stands as a symbol of elegance, grace, and the enduring power of dreams. This enchanting fortress is a masterpiece of Disney architecture, a blend of various styles and magical elements that make it truly unique.

Princess Cinderella's palace, adorned with elegance and grace, stood as a beacon of hope and prosperity in the Land of Disney. Her heart, kind and compassionate, radiated warmth to all who knew her. When the messenger arrived with news of Mulan's kingdom under attack, Cinderella's eyes widened in shock, her delicate hands clutching the edge of her gown. At her side was the King of Disney, King Charming, ever the gallant and noble.

The castle is a grand spectacle, with shimmering white walls that seem to sparkle in the sunlight. The towers reach towards the sky like the turrets of a fairytale, each adorned with delicate spires and golden finials. Ivy-covered walls create a natural contrast to the castle's pristine facade, lending it a warm and inviting aura.

The castle's main gate is a majestic archway framed with vines and roses, evoking a sense of romance and enchantment. A cobblestone path winds through lush gardens, leading visitors to the main entrance, which is guarded by two stone lion statues, their eyes ever watchful.

A messenger stood before both rulers of Disney. As the messenger recounted the tale of Mulan's valiant struggle and the treachery of the Queen of Hearts, Cinderella's sense of duty and compassion overcame her.

Cinderella could not bring herself to even speak. Her love for her kingdom poured from her emotions. She forced herself to speak, "How many were lost," she asked.

The messenger replied. "They are still sorting that out, my Queen," he said.

"I want a support team to render aid, also soldiers to provide security should they come under attack," Cinderella said.

The messenger bowed acknowledging the command.

King Charming consoled his wife tenderly. "What can I do, my Love," he said.

She wanted to be held. King Charming did so.

"If the Queen of Hearts get her hands on the crowns, Disney will fall," she thought.

"I will not come to that," Charming said. "I will take a legion of troops to stop her at all cost, Cinderella,"

While still being held, Cinderella had an idea. "No, it won't," she said.

She pulled away from Charming with a smile. "I have a plan," she thought.

She dashed to the great map that was etched into the marble stone floor. She studied the map closely. Charming could see the wheels turning within her mind. That was what he loved most about her, her tenacity.

She recalled the messenger's words. Both kingdoms of Mulan's and Aurora's has fallen. Why these two kingdoms? She wondered. There was no strategic reason behind it. In addition, where are they? Are they dead, taken prisoner? Then it hit her. An old legend that she once read when she first became Queen. Crowns of Disney.

"I know what Queen of Hearts is after," Cinderella said still studying the map.

"What," Charming asked.

"The Crowns of Disney," she said.

Charming's eyes widen. He heard of the crowns but they were simply tales. Or at least he thought. there existed a legend of the Crowns of Disney—a tale of immense power, balance, and destiny. These mystical crowns, six in total, were said to be forged by the very essence of Disney magic itself. Each crown represented a different realm or aspect of the Disney universe, and when brought together, they possessed the power of both creation and destruction, capable of shaping the Disney world in profound ways. It was the very essence of the magic of Disney.

According to the legend the great Merlin and the Forger of the kingdom of Disney forged the crowns and charged 6 individuals with the protection of each crown. In order to keep the essence Disney's magic from being wielded by one person, they kept them apart not telling anyone, not even the Queen and King of Disney who had them.

Though the princesses kept their roles as protectors a closely guarded secret, they embraced their duties wholeheartedly, understanding the weight of their responsibility. As they continued to live out their individual stories and adventures, they each carried a piece of the Crowns of Disney, ready to unite should the need arise.

"Those were legends," Charming asked.

She did not know how she knew, but she knew. "It makes sense, my love, the magic of Disney is real," she attested.

Charming looked into her eyes. There was conviction in them. He nodded in understanding. "Okay, if it true, I will summon the Royal Guard, we will track down the Queen of Hearts and end this madness once and for all,"

Cinderella nods in understanding. "Be careful my love, I need you at my side," she replied.

"I am always at your side," he replied as he tenderly kisses her.

Next Week: Princesses Assemble!