Flight to Paradise

-y/n pov-

"Y/n princess we have to get going we can't be late" i felt Demi shake me awake i rubbed my eyes looking up at her blue eyes "morning" i smile softly "morning princess" she kissed my cheek and i kept my gaze on her, she looked so beautiful no gorgeous even with out make up on and dressed in a baggy shirt with messy hair she was the prettiest person i ever laid eyes on "your staring babe" she smiled at me "can't help it your so gorgeous Demi" i looked into her blue eyes once again and she looked back into mine "we got to go to the airport princess can't be late" she brushed hair out my face, i smiled up at her "i am going i am going" i removed the sheet of me getting up and walking over to our bathroom doing my teeth and skincare and hair "baby have you seen my black top its got the thin straps" i say looking through the wardrobe "i washed it not long ago" she replied "princess did you pack it" i tried to remember then i did "yeah i did i got nothing to wear!" I say dramatically making Demi laugh a bit at my antics "y/n we have no time for this i will go put the suitcases in the car if you lock up on your way out please" i nodded "sure babe" Demi walked out of the room and i stood there thinking about my outfit when i got an amazing idea.

I walked over to the car and saw Finn in the drivers seat and Demi next to him "hey Finn what you doing here" i said making my way in the back seat "well i have to take the car back as its not ours its rented so" i nodded "good idea" i put my seat belt on and see Demi look round at me "is that my shirt" she smiles "maybe i said i had nothing to wear" i smile at her and she galres at me playfully "princess" she said making me and Finn laugh and she rolled her eyes smiling herself, we put some music on to enjoy the little journey to the airport

"Thanks Finn!" I said as well get our the car grabbing our suitcases "its okay have fun children and be good" he smiles "we will dad" Demi says making me chuckle, we walk off into the airport waving bye to Finn "i am excited I always wanted to go to the Bahamas it looks so pretty" i says and me and Demi make our way into check in "its about to get a whole lot prettier" i smiled at Demi and place a quick kiss to her lips.

Me and Demi sat in the lounge waiting for out flight to be called talking about the trip and work "at least my dad cant find us here" i say looking at her blue eyes and she smiled at me "yeah but he means well y/n i know if our daughter was dating my 'enemy' or 'enemys' child i wouldn't be too happy but i would learn to accept it that is just what you dad has to do" i didn't look away from her eyes she was looking back me "we have a daughter now?" I smile "you know what i mean" she chuckles "i do and you right as always i just wish he would get over it the whole betrayal thing happened last year he needs to get on with his life" i sigh looking down now when i felt Demis hand pull my chin up "mami is always right princess" she smirked at me kissing me.

We finally got in the plane finding our seats i sat next to the window and Demi in the middle and a random person on the end "how long is the flight?" Demi looked at her phone "3 hours and 25 minutes to be exact" she puts her phone down and leans on me shoulder "love you y/n" i looked down at her and brush hair out her face "love you too miss Bennett" i kiss her forehead and hold her hand as she lays there kissing my shoulder "love this shirt the owner must have amazing fashion" she says "the best it might have to be mine" i chuckle and she smiles "is it now?" She raises an eyebrow at me "yes it is mine" she rolls her eyes "whatever you say princess".

The flight was peaceful joking around with Demi and just talking it surprised me how long we could talk for but with Demi i could talk till the day grows old and still have things to say, i never thought i would be so comfortable around another but she made me feel safe and not judged "staring babe" Demi says and i snap out of a trance "sorry" i says giving her a small smile "what you thinking about it's not your dad is it?" She asks not moving from her spot on my shoulder "no no its just i feel so comfortable around you i can just talk and talk and not feel shame" i saw Demi smile up at me "i feel the same y/n you make me feel special and comfort" i kiss her forehead again "we always get so mushy" i chuckle and she does to "cant help it" she says.

We where 2 hours in and only had a bit left if the journey "where in the Bahamas are we?" I ask "Caerula Mar Club it looks pretty with a lovely sea view and its right on the beach" she smiles "club?" I asked "it does shows but your enough for me to watch" she smirks "smooth" i chuckle and she kisses me "want to take a picture?" She says "sure" i say and she takes her phone out posting a photo on her story of us two "let me do the same".