chapter 2

HIII

The next day everyone met up in the town hall. All the kids were dressed with brand name clothing that they probably stole from stores and decided that it was so cool or something...

I looked up at the painted sky ceiling and smiled. I liked this place it was so warm and made me feel good. I also like it because this was the place me and my boyfriend first kissed. If i do say so myself, we were sooo cute together.

My friend, Nina nudged me and pointed to one of the hot guys stnading on the platform ready to give some boring speech. his name is sam.

"We have a problem." he said.

"Why?!" kids all around the room shouted.

"If you haven't noticed, our parents are now officially gone..." he smiled in a sad way.

"of course!" i shouted with the other kids.

i looked at his hot body. he had six pack and light brown hair. his tanned skin was so perfect it made the girls look bad.

after the really fail meeting, he came up to me and smiled.

"Um... hi?" i said.

"Hi," he said "I was wondering if you and I could maybe go out."

"I have a boyfriend. And we do you like me." i asked.

"because i was dared to!" he laughed and walked away, making cold shivers send down my back. i hated him now even though i kinda did because he was my ex-boyfriend's friend. well now i hate him even more!!!!!

TADAAA! hoped you like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!