The Prophecy Girl

For being so supporttive!!!

 Chapter 1:Transferred. Again.

    As I wait for the bus, Jacob stops instead of going to the next block to wait for the La Push High School bus.

"Hey Jacob, aren't you supposed to go to the La Push bus? I transferred, not you." I asked; confused.

"I know. But since you're going into vampire territory I transferred also so I can protect you from... Edward." Jacob said in my ear. I hug him. Its been a month since my vampire problem. I'v been completely avoiding Forks since then.

"Aww, Jacob you're SOOOO sweet!" I say, squeezing him. After a few more minutes of hugging him, I let go. I look at Jacob. He was looking at the road because the bus was coming. Stay calm, I told myself. The bus stopped at the curb; the doors opened and we came inside. As we looked for seats available; I spotted a seat in the very back across from a girl. When me and Jacob were settled in, I turned to look at the girl to find out who that girl was and why did she looked so familiar. As I did, I gasped. It was Kristy!

Chapter 2:Kristy steps over the line without noticing it.

    I stared at her as she stared and me.

"Jacob switch spots with me." I commanded. He did without hesitation. He looked at Kristy and wrinkled his nose. Then, to make matters worse, another vampire girl came on and sat next to Kristy. I leaned into Jacob a little bit trying to hear what they were saying.

"Hey Jas, look. See that girl over there?" I closed my eyes slightly but still was able to see Kristy. She pointed to me and my heart beat quickened.

"Yea, never seen her before. New, maybe?"Jas said/asked.

"Of course she's new. But she's that girl we're looking for!" Kristy said dropping her voice even lower.

"Oh crap. What do we do in order to make her come back to Carlisle?"Jas asked curiously.

"Well, I know the very first thing we need to do is get that werewolf away from her. And I know the Cullens are going to have to help." Kristy said before I finally burst.

Chapter 3:The closest to friends we'll be is enemies.

    I jumped up in rage. I was so angry!

"What are you talking about? I'm never going back to Carlisle's. Ever." I practically screamed. No one seemed to notice our quarrel at all. Then; instead of Kristy backing people up, Jas did.

"Well, if you like it or not you are going. We have something very important to show you. It will change your perspective on our kind completely." Jas said in a whisper.

"Well guess what? I'm not going anywhere with YOU." I said making what I said a little more nasty than needed. Oopsies.

"Suck it up, crybaby." Kristy said.

"Yeah, crybaby" Jas echoed.

"I really want you to see what's in the Cullen's house. I will probably make us friends again." Kristy said solemnly. I laughed humorlessly.

"You think we can still be friends? Hah! The closest to friends we'll be is enemies, Kristy." I spat out. Kristy looked shocked and angry. And I didn't care. I turned and looked out the window. I let out a huge breath; we were almost their, only one more block to go. When we got their I held Jacob's hand and went in front of Kristy and Jas. That's when Jacob started talking again after the vampire girls were out of sight.

"Some show you put on." He said grinning.

"Shut up." I said glaring at him. He got quiet again even though I could tell he wanted to tell me something. A girl walked by.(A human girl thank goodness!) I tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around and her eyes  widened.