#2

The Whitebeard pirates stood on two sides of a cliff, the middle opened wide so people can walk through. A band of bandits arrived first, the leader weeping as she said her farewells and how she never liked the brats. Her bandits all smiling fondly as they watched her try to play off her tears as salt getting into her eyes.

Next, was emperor and fellow pirate, Red Haired Shanks. It had shocked many of the Whitebeards that the man knew the boy, but understood when he placed down the kid's beloved straw hat.

"Luffy, after what you did, you are definitely strong enough to give this back. But, I think you should keep it. Can't very well take away the trademark of the 'Straw Hat Pirates', can I?"

The man left with a smile, and well covered tear marks.

People from the village came next, the mayor and a barkeep crying loudly as the rest prayed for the lost boy. Eventually, the villager's had to drag the woman away, as the mayor walked back home in a daze.

"I'll make you fresh meat everyday Luffy! Just come back home, okay?!"

The pirate's grimaced as she kept screaming for him to come back. Telling the other villagers that it was just a really horrible prank, and that someone so young wouldn't be dead. Not Luffy. They could still hear her as the next two stepped up.

Chains clanked as the two moved in front of the gravestone. The elder male sighed, a strained sob leaving his throat as he did so. Then, with a loud thud, he sat down with some sake.

"You know Luffy, this wouldn't have happened if you had listened and joined the Marine's."

No one replied.

"You're probably yelling at me right now, aren't ya? Saying that you can't be a Marine when you're gonna be the Pirate King."

Again, he was met with silence.

"You fool! If you had listened you might not have had to die on me and your brother!'

The man shouted as tears cascaded down his cheeks. He took another swig of sake, then another, before sighing and taking a breath to calm himself.

"You watch your brother's back, ok brat? You know Ace, he'll probably do something reckless again."

"At least I care."

Garp started a little, forgetting the young raven was there. He turned with a frown at the sight the boy made.

Ace stood staring at the straw hat fluttering in the breeze. Chains lined with sea-stone stopping him from going on a rampage. After what he had done to the Moby Dick, the crew decided this would be best until he calmed down. However, the grim look in his eye hadn't left. Instead, he grew quiet and closed off, glaring at the world through narrowed eyes. Because the world took his most precious treasure.

"Where's his dad huh? His own father didn't even come to say goodbye! I can understand his crew considering how distraught they were, but what about him?! He's a scumbag, that's what he is."

Ace all but growled, chest constricting in sadness that his brother never actually got to meet his own father. Unlike himself, he had the chance. But, the man always stayed away from where his son was, and it pissed Ace off.

Garp looked at Ace with a sad glint in his eyes. The sadness was eating away at him. Leaving nothing but anger in its wake. Soon, he will be engulfed with rage, and won't stop until the men that caused this are dead. Until the end up how Luffy had...

"Dragon has his own way of showing that he cares."

The old man said with a vague air of fond exasperation. Ace didn't comment though. He didn't believe the man would do anything. Just like how he didn't do anything to help Luffy, or raise him. Whatever anyone else says, Ace thinks he's a bastard, and refuses to let him off the hook. If he ever meets him, there will be Hell to pay.

Dragon stood in the headquarters of the Revolutionary Army, a calculating gleam in his eyes. There was also an air of sadness around him. An air that didn't go unnoticed by the people before him. Though, they were too engulfed in determination and their own sadness to worry about his right now.

Taking a deep, calming breath, Dragon stepped forward. Handing each person a sheet of paper detailing their jobs and living arrangements.

"Each sheet has a specific job catering to your individual skills. It also states your living arrangements. Nico Robin, Franky, Brook, Tony Tony Chopper, Sanji, Nami, Usopp and Roronoa Zoro, welcome to the Revolutionary Army. Do your best."

He may not have been able to help his son in his time of need. Or attend his funeral like he wanted. But he can take care of his son's crew, at the very least.

"Yes sir!" They all said together.

Now this is their house, when luffy died their will to achieve their dream died with him. What's the point in doing anything if luffy is not here to see them achieve it, with this thought they continued to live their life.

The end.

(Thankyou so much for reading and i hope you guys like it)

( I wanted to wait till I finish my another story "ace ,luffy and whitebeard pirates" but I can't help it 😅)