20

I woke up with the most splitting headache. I had a feeling like I've had the biggest hangover in the history. 

My eyes felt like they were going to pop out out my head. They were so swollen that even putting cold bags on them didn't help. Even my lips were a bit swollen from all the crying. I was a complete mess and a half.

Sarem stayed over and we talked until 2 in the morning. I told her everything. Even about the app thing, but I did keep a few things to myself. But I did explain it all. And I told her about the part where he was with someone else. She was ready to kill him herself.

I could barely think as I was getting ready for school, preparing myself mentally to see him. And run from him. I will just break down if he looks at me.

'Don't worry. He comes close, I'll kick him in the nuts.' 

'Thanks.' I chuckled a little at her threat, but it was nice knowing I have backup if I need it

I wasn't trying to find him, but there he was. First person that I almost ran into walking into the hall.  He opened his mouth and I just walked around him, not wanting to hear a single thing.

'Binna, please.' He grabbed me lightly, but I had my bodyguard with me, so she smacked his hand away

'You've done enough.' She glared at him and he pulled his hand away, looking over at me again

His eyes seemed a little bit red, too, like he cried, although I doubt he's even capable of such an emotion.

'I'm sorry, but whatever you think I did, I can swear on my life that it didn't happen. I would never do something like that. Not to you.'

He said it as clearly as he could, and then he just left, looking down at the ground as he pushed through the hall and went god knows where.

'Are you okay?' Sarem asks

'No. But I won't die. Let's just go.'

JIMIN POV

She looked like she's been crying a lot. I've never seen her like that. She barely even looked at me. I have done a lot of things to her, but she seemes way too hurt. So this can mean two things.

Either she is just annoyed and I am completely wrong in my next thought...

...Or...

She feels the same way for me that I do for her.

I don't see why else she would have been so hurt by something I did. Or thinks I did. And as much as I hate that I hurt her, the thought that she feels the same does make me happy. I just don't know how to find out.

God I'm dumb!

Sarem!

'Hoseok! I need help.' Poor guy almost had a heart attack as I jumped him a little

'You scared the shit out of-'

'Help! I need your help.'

'Yes, you said that already.' He chuckled. 'What is it?'

'I need to talk to Sarem on her own, but she won't talk to me right now. Can you ask to meet her somewhere as you?'

'I am so confused.' He shook his head a bit. 'Why do you need to talk-'

'I need to know what I did to hurt Binna so I can fix it. She won't tell me a thing and Sarem knows.'

'Oookay, I'm double confused. Since when do you care that you're hurting her? Don't you despise her?'

'Oh my fucking god, Hoseok, do I need to fucking draw it?!' I sigh. 'I'm in love with her, okay? Now, will you help me or not?!'

He just stared at me like I'm a fucking alien, his eyes opened so much that they might pop out. 'Yeah. I'll - I'll help you.'