Found:chapter 16

Before we start this chapter I would like to share somthing...

She found him!!!!!!! Am I the only one still crying? It was beautiful!!!!! Sorry. Let's start this chapter....

~ Ezra~

" landing! Get ready boys!" Marrin shouted threw the comm.

Cal and ezra nodded at each other and grabbed there gear.

The ship landed on a Rocky  red surface it was kinda creepy...

" it smells" ezra said and plugged his nose when they exited the ship.

Marrin rolled her eyes.

" that's because my sisters the nightsisters are buried here" She said and poited to a huge looking cocoon.

Ezra laughed " that's funny!- wait you aren't kidding are you!" Ezra said and hid behind cal

" She  brought back there spirits and tried to kill me with them when we first met." Cal said like that was somehow dreamy

Ezra rolled his eyes

" how romantic" He joked

Marrin and cal laughed

Ezra smiled I prefer how I met my warrior goodness he thought

Ezra sighed in frustration. He needed to find sabine!

Cal placed his hand on ezras shoulder.

" well find her ez" He promised

Ezra nodded and paced forward.

" I  think she's in that cave, that's were the witches would do there Magik" the nightsister explained.

They nodded

" If maul is in there I should probably go first. My kind is supposed to be dead. He woudent dare kill me" She offered.

Ezra nodded

" while I distract him, ezra try to grab sabine. If the plan goes south. I'll send cal in for reinforcements." The nightsister explained.

Ezra waited for her signal

~Sabine~

Maul pored some sort of liquid into a bigger liquid, he continued to do this for a few moments.

I stood there in silence. I had a gag in my mouth and my hands were tied behind my back.

I had tried to reach for one of my nifes, but it was no use.

So I sat there helplessly.

" brother!" A feminine voice called out from the entrance of the cave.

Maul swirved around and ignited his lightsaber in its direction.