our songs

“Any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we’re doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.”

The iliad

>Little dreamer <

|Home again|lucy dacus|

"I won't be happy 'til I see you alone again
'Til I'm home again and feelin' right"

|ordinary|miya folick|

"I can't have it all and I wouldn't want to. Our life is small but it's big enough for me"

|some things cosmic|angel olsen|

"If cosmic force is real at all it's come between you and I"

|dear soulmate|laufey|

"Dear soulmate, do you think of me? 'Cause I do. Do you have blue eyes or are they brown
like mine?"

|moondust|jaymes young|

"The brightness of the sun, will give me just enough to bury my love. In the Moondust"

|winner|conan gray|

"Packed my bags at fourteen. I hadn't planned on leaving, but you haven't been back home for days"

|questions for the universe|laufey|

"Live in this puzzling age and time
Why would I kiss a boy just to get hurt?
Plant a living flower on this dying earth?"

|

two slow dancers|mitski|

"To think that we could stay the same. But we're two slow dancers, last ones out"

|be your own muse|haley blais|

"Well, I guess sometimes it's a hit or a miss and you lose"

|if the world falls to pieces|young summer|

"Come sit by the window to see from a better view. If the world falls to pieces at least I'll be with you"

|orlando|leith ross|

"What was the day that you ceased to think of me like that? I don't know what I said. But, I'd like the chance to take it back"

|I guess|mitksi|

"It's still as a pond I am staring into. From here, I can say, thank you"

|I want you|mitski|

"You're coming back, and it's the end of the world. We're starting over and I love you darlin'"

|ur so pretty|wasia project|

"You're the only person left so hold me. Don't leave me"

|picture me better|weyes blood|

"I finally found the time to write you this letter to the stars and moon for you."

|the story|conan gray|

"Oh, and I'm afraid that's just the way the world works, but I think that it could work for you and me"

|complex|katie gregson-macleod|

"It's a scene I've played before and the leading role that I thought I'd hold doesn't listen to me anymore"

|you missed my heart|phoebe bridgers|

"You missed my heart, you missed my heart
That's quite a list, but what you really missed"

|I, carrion|hozier|

"You have me floating like a feather on the sea while you're as heavy as the world"

|taking my time to be|strawberry guy|

"Taking my time to be all that I can. Will I be loved this way, walked I have?"

|a lot's gonna change|weyes blood|

"A lot's gonna change in your lifetime, try to leave it all behind"

|all of them dreams|tom rosenthal, orla gartland|

"If you're having troubles, babe, hit them with beams, you've got 99 problems and all of them dreams"

If you look up the playlist 'little dreamer', it should pop up. I'll leave the link in the comments as well :)

an; similar authors note to the first chapter, but this is very much subject to change.
*Qotd: what is you favorite song?

My answer: a lot of my my favorite songs are on playlists I've made. But I think currently, it would be Villian by Searows. Tbh I love a lot of searows songs <3