🤍Normal? - {A1RRA}

TW: This is my first one-shot I've ever made, so I apologise if it's a little weird or doesn't have much sense in it. I also might change the pov's like a lot, I hope your patient because there's no lovey dovey stuff in this oneshot I made, sorry.
- 𝔸𝕚𝕣𝕣𝕒 

Characters - Anthony & Roary

Dynamic - Academic Achiever x Delinquent

Setting - Highschool

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony was an academic achiever in the school and was known for his high intelligence and award winning streak. He didn't look like your average stereotype nerd, he didn't have glasses but that probably seemed to be it. His grades were impeccable, and of course he was the teacher's favorite. Anthony was the person to literally join almost every club or opportunity he could find that was able to do some stuff in his report, so that's why he was apart of the school council, as well of being a class president. 

But he had one weakness.

Roary.

Roary, wasn't anywhere near similar to Anthony, in fact Roary was known to be an arrogant delinquent. Every day, he'd always find someone to fight, many actually just thought he was some retarded dimwit, so they really didn't seem afraid of him. It was only the fights that other's didn't like about him. He didn't join clubs or anything, since he'd never even have the time to do shit there. So there'd be no point in joining, unless there was a wrestling club. 

He'd definitely join.

{Anthony POV}

Just a normal day.

Normal classes.

Normal homework.

Normal teachers.

And normal students, I think.

The school bell rung, it was such a fucking irritating sound to hear every single week day. I passed the lockers and as usual, it was him. This guy called, Roary, he's in my math's class.

 I think. 

He was just leaning against a locker.

Oh wait, isn't that? 

My locker?

Well fuck.

I knew I could've just simply and politely said to him 'Excuse me' but it was fucking Roary, he won't just nod and leave, he'd probably tell me to piss off or some shit, or even worse beat the shit out of me!

To be honest I kind of seemed a little pathetic, the reason being, is because I literally walked right passed. 

Guess I just have to wait till he leaves...

Can't he just, lean on another locker.

I've been counting up the seconds about how long he's been there, and what the hell?! 

He's been there for an annoying three hundred and twenty-three seconds! Which is fucking five minutes and twenty-three seconds.

Well five minutes and twenty-six seconds now.

I'm still counting...

...

"Three hundred and twenty-seven..."

"Three hundred and twenty-eight..."

"Three hundred and twenty-nine..."

"Three hundred and thirty..."