The Possessive Jerk Chapter 4

(Not Edited)

He slammed me against the wall and I winced. What really scared me was the anger in his eyes, I preferred the jerk Vince. This Vince was scary.

“I leave you alone for 5 minutes and you play Nancy Drew! You were supposed to have stayed your *ss in the bedroom! What if I wouldn't have came home, you could have killed yourself!” He yelled.

“Why do you have all of those weapons anyway?”

“For protection.”

“From who? The Italian mob?” I joked.

“You f*cking saw nothing! Get your sh*t and let's go.”

“But I’m scared to go home.”

“You should have thought about that before you went through my sh*t, let's go.”

Wow I've never saw this side of him. ure he was a big bullying jerk but he never talked to me like that. We drove in silence. When we reached my house I told him goodnight and that I'll see him at school. He replied by pulling off and leaving me standing there looking like an idiot.

I felt like someone was watching me so I quickly fumbled with my keys and ran into the house. My parents were asleep and I was glad. I didn't feel like getting yelled at or lectured.

The next day was boring and I was grumpy because I didn't get any sleep. I couldn't wait to get to school Monday because that would be my distraction. I sat at my assigned seat waiting for the teacher to give us our work for the day. When she gave us our reading assignment every groaned but I couldn't have been happier.

I was getting annoyed, why you ask? Because he was just kissing me and spent the weekend with me now he's kissing some giggling whore like I'm not sitting behind their table! I freaking hate him.. A lot! He can go to hell the freaking jerk.

“Hey Angel can I borrow a pen?”

“No you can't.” I need it poke your eyes out I thought to myself. I ignored him and kept doing my work. He got up and took the empty seat next to me. What was he doing?

“Psk psk Angel” He whispered I didn't look at him.

“OK.. You want to ignore me? That's fine, see if you can ignore this.” He smiled.

“Angel stop rubbing my thigh that's sexual harassment!”

He said loudly. I gasped. Oh my God I'm going to kill him. People looked at us and giggled. I heard some of the girls saying I knew she was a whore. I was so embarrassed. The teacher raised an eyebrow at me.

“Is there something wrong?” She asked.

“No.” I answered.

“Then you two stop disrupting my class. Vince why aren't you at your assigned seat?”

“I needed help and Angel volunteered.”

She eyed us and told us to get to work. I glared at him wishing I could slap that smirk off his face. I wasn't a violent person but he makes me want to strangle him. A note flew on the table with my name on it.

Hey you looked hot at the party. Why don't you let me get some of that under the table action.

I balled the note up and ignored their snickering, stupid horn dogs.

“What is it?” Vince asked.

“None of your business go back to your 'friend'.” I said

“Oh I see what's going on, someone's jealous.” I scoffed.