𝐢𝐢. 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫

tw :: none

'𝐈'𝐌 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒

'𝐈'𝐌 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒.,

💌

with a heavy sigh, i cross my arms over my chest, trying not to let my books slip. i just transferred to a new school, and i was supposed to be shown around- right now.
i was only given the last name of the person when i was emailed, and i had no idea who any of these people were. regardless of that, no one had said a word to me, and i had been standing here for almost ten minutes.

"hey, i'm axl."

i turn my head at the voice, seeing a boy with a small half smile, a somewhat curious glint in his eyes. he sounded like he expected me to know who he was.

i realize his hand was out for me to shake, so i quickly shake it before it becomes awkward. "uh- y/n."

he furrows his eyebrows together as if i had given him information he already knew. his hand retreats to his pocket. "axl heck...?" he trails off, referring to himself as if he's trying to make me remember him. i didn't know him though.

heck.

oh my god, heck! that was the last name i was given in the email the school sent me. this guy was probably supposed to show me around.

"oh!" i laugh nervously. so much for first impressions. "sorry, i, uh- the school only gave me a last name.."

axl chuckles, seeming completely unfazed by the situation, no care in the world. "the school is pretty dumb."
i chuckle nervously, not really knowing what to say to that.

"anyways, i'm a little late so," he continues to speak carelessly, as if it was no big deal. i didn't get this guy. "i'll just show you where your first class is."

i bite the inside of my cheek. i didn't know how i was gonna find my other classes later, but i didn't really feel like making enemies on my first day.

"okay."

he starts walking without another word, so i walk a little faster to catch up. this felt really chaotic to me. i grip onto my things tighter, trying to keep them from slipping from my arms. "uh- my first class is history."

"oh, sweet! that's my first class too," he says victoriously, chuckling. he suddenly starts turning towards me, pushing against a door with his back as he speaks to me. "that makes my life way easier."