As the Gods Will

Another favorite of mine! From, another favorite author of mine!

If many don't know of this manga or, the live adaption (I've never seen it so I can't make any comments about it), author is the same who's written Blue Lock!

Two horror manga creators working together to work on manga about football, where they struggle to make sure the guts stay in and not out is quite hilarious in my opinion! And to their credits, they never disappoint!

But enough of that, let's get back on topic!

Category: action, drama, ecchi, tradegy, survival, horror, mystery, comedy, school life, sports, psychological, supernatural

Status: completed

Summary:

Takahata Shun's day at high school begins just as normal and boring as ever, but it doesn't end that way. After his teacher's head explodes, he and his classmates find themselves forced to play children's games, such as Daruma ga Koronda (a game like Red Light/Green Light), with deadly stakes. With no idea who is behind this mysterious deadly game session, and no way of knowing when it will finally end, the only thing Shun and other students can do is keep trying to win…

----

(All pages shown above are from chapter 1 to avoid any spoilers)

There's a sequel that finishes and answers some questions that arise during this read! I'll make sure to bring it up soon !!

Also, PUH-LEASE DONT SAY THIS COPIED SQUID GAMES OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT

IT WAS MADE BEFORE IT