Chapter 1 [Prologue]

For better visualization and experience, I'll recommend a track sound which I really like and I think it will suit this better.

"Vampire knight track 2"

_____________________________

In the middle of the dark room, stood the tall frame of a man. His eyes were closed, arms stretched in the air, uttering the outward language, chanting the spells.

Beneath his feet were the geometrical figures ; a big circle of ashes circling the star drawn with animal blood. At each corner of the huge star, a candle was flickering, casting the eerie shadow of the skull placed in the middle of the star. He was sprinkling the salt over it, with every spell.

He was studying the alignment of stars, the right hour, and the moonlight

He was studying the alignment of stars, the right hour, and the moonlight. He had been waiting for this crucial moment for months, reading every witch craft, every forbidden scroll, every arcane he could get his hands on.

He was going to end his contract with the mighty demon of all times known by his powerful name, Astaroth. The king of his realm of darkness. He was a renowned figure in his world.

Wycliff made a deal with Astaroth when he was young and passionate but poor. Tasting failures many times, he decided to follow the dark path followed by his hunger for power, money and fame.

He made a contract of slavery and soul imprisonment. He offered him his soul in exchange for unlimited knowledge, influence and power. With the help of Astaroth, he had risen to the top of society and politics- a powerful public figure whom everyone feared.

He ruled over the country, misused his powers, and inaugurated the evil deeds and shops. He rewarded those who favoured him and punished those who opposed him. The black power he took from him was indeed ruthless and dark.

Now that he was growing old and the sweet youth was fading, he became greedy. He learnt a way to claim his soul back and break free of this contract, an unrealistic wish of immortality.

He had been researching the sources, planning and scheming to destroy the demon and live on his powers for eternity. And the opportunity knocked at his door after months of hard work.

Finally the most suitable and rare time drew closer and the moonlight travelling for ages surpassed the window and hit the skull. As soon as the light reflected on it, it laminated blue, making the long dead souls coming out of it.

They were spiralling in the room and the black Chakkra of dark magic released fire from all the corners. He was holding a silver dagger in his hand, blessed with priests and cursed by rotten hearted witches.