Chapter 3: Robot stuffs

A/N: Yo back at it again. After being dead for a few months I decided to write this story before I write another. That One Piece story is gonna need a bit.

Y/N pov

Okay so I headed back to the Rust Bucket with the other 2 and decided to fiddle with the watch some more seeing if there are command codes.

Y/N: Alright! left, right, left, left, right, right!

Gwen: What are you doing?

Y/N: Seeing if this this has manual input command codes

Omnitrix: You stupid motherfucker. Nonexistent code.

Y/N: Damn. But at least I know it has them!

Gwen: Didn't Grandpa say not to mess with that?

Y/N: Yeah but who actually listens to what he says? *transforms into random alien*

Jetray: Yo who's this guy? He looks like a manta ray... With wings? Jetray it is! *grabs Gwen and flies off*

Gwen: This is my life now.

Jetray: *lands near a vilgax drone* Stay here gwen. *flies over to the drone and zaps it with nueroshocks till it explodes* That was close. He could've found out I was here.

Gwen: Who could've?

Jetray: AHH! What the fuck Gwen!? *symbol beeps as I turn human again*

God I hate that feeling. Anyways I gotta change the topic before she asks again. Oh look a big drone! Wait, a big drone? FUCK!

Y/N: Shit that's a big drone! Come on watch recharge! *symbol beeps and turns green* Wait what? Anyways. Come on! *runs towards the drone*

Gwen: This is my life now *facepalms* Wait for me! *runs off too*

Y/N: Alright I'm gonna go with Swampfire on this one. *presses dial down*

Swampfire: SWAMPFIRE! Anyways. Time to go to work *sprints at the robot while punching it multiple times with flames on my hands* So it seems that fire isn't working the best. Time for plants! *rips off some seeds and throws it at the robot as plants grow inside of it, ripping it apart from the inside* Whooooo! First big bad taken care of! Ahem. Anyways gotta run! *runs away as symbol starts beeping*

As I transform back I see Max looking pissed and Gwen staring smugly.

A/N: Alright guys be happy you got an update at all. It's 11:30 at night and I have my bad classes tomorrow. Anyways love you all and thanks for all the reads! 1.1K really.