-7-

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・♡・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

-2:30-

yeonjun was starting to fall asleep. there's barely any customers today, they probably went to go try the new cafe that opened down the street.. everyone else was taking advantage of their break, so maybe it wouldn't be a problem if he took a little nap? he closed his eyes and sat down on a stool near him, laying his head on the counter.

-3:00-

  the bell chimed, indicating that a customer just came in. the footsteps came closer and closer towards yeonjun, but he was still asleep.

  "oh.." beomgyu muttered quietly when he realized the boy was sleeping. he hesitated for a moment, not sure what he should do. maybe he'll wait, he likes their coffee more than other places. he walked away and sat down in a seat.

-6:30-

  it was closing time already. everybody came out the staff room to close up the cafe. yeonjun's coworker, soobin, saw him sleeping and smacked the back of his head.

  "yo, the fuck you doing?" he whispered at the half asleep boy. yeonjun looked up and squinted at the taller.

  "what? literally nobody was coming in and you all were on your break too," yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows. he could hear everybody leave, due to the bell chiming repeatedly.

  "yea, well there's one right there," soobin pointed at the barely noticeable boy in the corner. yeonjun lazily turned his head in the direction and immediately widened his eyes at the sight of the familiar brown haired boy.

  "oh shit!" he quickly stood up and ran behind the counter. he stretched for a second before walking up to the boy. he tapped his shoulder and sat down in front of him.

  the boy didn't budge, still sitting there. did he even notice yeonjun? his hair was covering his eyes, after all.

he sat there and waited, but no response. the boy seemed to be as still as a rock. yeonjun leaned forward and moved the hair out of his face, chuckling when he did. the boy had fallen asleep while sitting up.

  he must've been a heavy sleeper, because he still slept through soobin's scolding. it was closing time, but yeonjun didn't want to leave beomgyu here. he didn't want to disturb the boy's sleep, either. should he just take beomgyu to his house?

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・♡・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

5,283 likes@page

5,283 likes
@page.soobin i'm gonna strangle this bitch for sleeping on the job

@yawnzzn YK YOU WERE TOO

view 397 comments