Part I Chapter II: Killing Spree!

Author Note:

All characters/artwork that appear in this story either belong to Vivziepop or another artist that will be credited accordingly. None of the characters belong to me. Whenever "Y/N" appears in the story, you can depict this character as yourself or anyone else.

The next day Y/N woke up in his bed, tired as ever.

Y/N: "Fuck..."

He scrambled out of bed and threw on some clothes. He stared at himself dead in the mirror.

Y/N: "Another day, another goddamn dollar." He stretches before leaving his room and heading downstairs, where he meets with Charlie.

Charlie: "Hey, Y/N."

Y/N rubs his eyes.

Y/N: "Hey, Charlie."

Charlie: "You ready?"

Y/N: "No... not at all..."

Charlie: "Not even ready to see you-know-who?"

Y/N seethes. He did not like that at all.

Y/N: "Charlie..."

Charlie: She giggles. "Hehe... sorry, sorry."

Y/N rolls his eyes and walks over to a wardrobe. He takes out a duffel bag filled with his possessions.

Y/N: "I'm ready, but I'm not ready."

Charlie: "Meaning...?"

Y/N: "I'm ready to go... let's just get this over with..."

Charlie smiles at him, and they both leave the palace. They take the public transport to Imp City, and make their way to the I.M.P. building.

Once they arrive, they take the elevator to the sixth floor and walk towards the I

Once they arrive, they take the elevator to the sixth floor and walk towards the I.M.P. office. Charlie knocks on the door. Just like yesterday, Millie answers it.

Millie: "Oh good! You're here!" She opens the door.

Y/N and Charlie enter the I.M.P. office. Blitz can be heard screaming at a client in the meeting room.

Out of nowhere, an arrow flies over Y/N's head. He swiftly ducks under it.

Y/N: "Woah!"

Moxxie is seen holding a crossbow.

Moxxie: "Oops. Sorry. Target practice."

Millie: "Careful, Mox! You're gonna kill our newest employees."

Moxxie: "Sorry, sorry."

Loona is seen sitting on the couch, scrolling on her phone per usual.

Loona looks up from her phone and gives Charlie a slight smile, however immediately glares at Y/N and gives him an ugly look. Y/N immediately looks away to prevent himself from blushing. Loona rolls her eyes and looks back down at her phone.