chapter 2 - Rebirth

"Damien," a little voice said.

"DAMIEN" he sobbed

In a large room, there was a young boy on the ground, shaking the body of his beloved brother.

The young boy was in tears, pleading that his brother would wake up from his deep slumber.

The room remained silent, there was no reply.

The young boy continued to shake his brother hoping for it to move even an inch.

And he finally did.

The young boy's brother shot up panicked.

"WHAT'S GOING ON," he questioned.

"DAMIEN YOUR OKAYY!" the little boy said in relief, holding his brother tight, with a sob.

"I thought you'd never wake up,"

-----

"Who are yo-" the boy thought but it was soon cut off by a sharp pain in his head, leading him to grip it tight.
"ARGHH"

Memories that weren't his, flooded into his head like a river trying to flow through a pin sized hole.

This body's name is Damien Eamon, the successor if the Eamon family, the only family powerful enough to rival that of the royals. He was now brother of Kiran, the villain in a novel he had read. He couldn't remember the novel's name but somehow he could now remember every little detail, including things that weren't mentioned.

The novel was centered around Marie Edmond, and her story for revenge after her parents were brutally murdered. Througout the story Marie meets different love interests who help her along the way, to kill the villain.

---------------

It seamed as if there were 3 sets of memories in his head, those of his previous life, those of the novel, and those of Damien (his current life).

Damien looked around to see a dark room with minimal furniture and a cold aura to it. ' how did I get here,' he thought as he tried to comprehend the current situation.

He sifted through Damien's memories trying to remember how he got here.

It all started when the king sent his father to the front lines. His father is the captain of the royal army, meaning that he was expected to participate. His father reluctantly left, leaving his mother, brother and him at the house.

Not long after their father left, there was an assasination attempt on Damiens life. Their father's brother offered to temporarily take them in, while their father was away, to protect them from conflict. The boys mother was grateful.

Little did they know that things were going exactly as their uncle wanted. The assasination attempt was ordered by no other than him, as a ploy . His motive was unknown, but each day, he abused the boys.

'that explains the bruises and blood everywhere,' he thought

In the original story, over time the abuse got worse and worse, until one day their uncle went too far. He brought a knife, swinging it towards Keran (the youngest).

While protecting his brother, Damien is killed, before the novel even starts.

Damien's death is used as the villains tragic backstory, and as a reason for him to hate the main couple of the story.

'I can just die like that,' he thought ' i never want to experiance that again'

Damien looked at the young boy that was hugging him.

'how could this cute little boy become a murderer?'

-------

Damien consoled the crying boy with a determined look.

Just like that Damien Eamon was reborn.

------------

Thank you so much for reading <3

sorry if parts of this dont make any sense, or  if there are lots of spelling mistakes, I wrote most of it in the middle of the night :/ probably going to rewrite this chapter another time.

feel free to point out any mistakes I made or parts that you find confusing.

from now on im going to start writing longer chapters so it might take longer to write them.

See you next chapterr <3