A new beginning

Jayron's P.O.V

I'm back in town and the girl I love is troubled. She was in an abusive relationship. Good thing I was there to save her this time. Maybe I'll be the one to break her out of that shell. She has something special, who doesn't want her. You have to know how to treat a girl like her.

My name is Jayron Patterson. I just graduated from college and decided to get my life back. It ain't much to know about me but I'm a cold nigga. I have feelings sometimes. I guess maybe all I need is that one girl.
*************************************
It's been two weeks since that incident with Germany's ex-boyfriend. We went half and half on a nice ass house. Shit been going good I guess.

"Hey Jay, we need to go to the grocery store", Germany said closing the refridge. She's been eating a whole lot lately. Maybe she's just stressed. "Let me grab my bank card. I'll meet you in the car", I said walking up the stairs.

"You made a grocery list?", I asked her keeping my eyes on the road. I saw her nod out the corner of my eye. She put the auxiliary cord in her phone and played 'Real man' by Tiara Nicole.

I laughed at her sing the song with so much emotion. "Why you laughing?", She asked with a confused look. I smiled at her softly. "I mean, you sound cute singing this song. And with such emotion", I said making her blush.

The rest of the car ride was silent. Good silence though. She was in deep thought when I parked at the grocery store. Her face was pale with discomfort. "GeeGee!? We here", I said shaking her.

"I'm sorry! I just have this really bad gut feeling", she sad sadly. I pouted, "no need to worry. I'm here with you." She smiled softly and got out the car. We entered the store hand-in-hand.

As we were shopping, a pregnant girl mugged Germany. When she noticed, she blew a kiss and walked to the next isle. "Well would you look at that! Her and her nigga out shopping", a man said as we both looked up.

It was Patrick. I wanted to beat his ass and Germany could tell. She grabbed my hand and we started off the isle. "Excuse you bitch,damn. Watch out!", The pregnant lady said walking over to Patrick and putting something in the cart.

I pulled Germany away. She would go to jail for attempted murder of an unborn child. We paid for all our groceries and headed out the store. As soon as we got to the car, Germany threw up. I rushed to her side and made sure she was ok. She wiped her mouth and got in the car.

I loaded the groceries up and speed to the house. She took a shower as I put the groceries up. I layed in bed and cuddled with her. I could tell she was really upset. "What's on your mind GeeGee?", I asked her. She was quite for a minute. "I can't believe he cheated on me. Then again, I wasn't giving it to him", she said.

She looked up at me with those pretty, big, brown eyes of hers. "Jayron? I love you", she spoke softly. I was stuck for a minute but I couldn't leave her hanging. "I love you too, Germany."
*************************************
Germany's P.O.V

It's been 3 months since I've seen Patrick and his baby's mom in the store. Living with Jayron is great. I guess we date because we sleep in the same bed, kiss, and say we love each other. He doesn't seem bothered that I didn't have sex with him yet. He doesn't even ask me and I like that.

"You want to go on vacation next week?", Jay asked me. I looked at him with the biggest smile on my face. "Yeah. When and where are we going?" He laughed at me. "We leave Sunday night. Orlando, Florida. We'll stay the whole week. I already requested that week off for the both of us", he replied.

I ran upstairs to start packing. Going through my closet, I noticed I didn't have any swimsuits. I grabbed my purse and keys then headed to the door. "Where are you going?", Jay asked. I stopped and turned slowly.

"To the mall. I don't have any bathing suits." He laughed. I was confused. "Are you serious? So you never went swimming?" I frowned and shook my head no. "Patrick never let me go anywhere without him. Hell he even watched me at work every night. I wasn't allowed to give private lap dances. He took all my money and always went shopping for me. I don't own not one pair of shorts", I said with my head down.

He smiled in awe. "Let's go. Every thing you want is on me baby", he said causing me to get happy again.