Wild Skills - Denmark x Reader

"Ugh.. How did you convince me to do this again?" You asked, out of breath from hiking for so long. He simply gave a massive smirk, much to your annoyance.

"Well, you already know the answer.. I am the most awesome boyfriend ever and you agree!" You shot him a 'really?' kinda face, but you couldn't help but smile at his mischief. There was never a straight answer from him and if there was it was almost always obnoxious in some sort of way.

He had somehow managed to convince you into coming to a nature survival course, as it was his habit to getting you into any club or plans he had. You both had been walking along the trail for a whole hour and you still couldn't find the instructor. You were now tired from dragging your feet for so long and breathing heavily, while your muscular boyfriend was still going on strong.

"What? Tired already, ________(y/n)?" He teased, as you bent over and placed your hands on your knees. You looked up from the ground and gazed into his face, once again shooting him a 'really??' kind of face. He didn't even look the slightest bit tired. His hair was still as gravity proof as usual, and the bright sun shining behind him gave a defined outline of the way he was standing; heroically.

Gazing behind him you could see a small group of people and your eyes widened. You quickly stood up straight and began jogging. The idea of seeing other people after an hour of wandering aimlessly was enough to get you up and moving again. So much in fact, that it wasn't long before you had caught up with the dane.

"Hey!" You shouted and began waving your arms around as the people seemed to get closer and closer to your vision, just giving you more motivation. "Is this the wild skills course?" You asked, out of breath from your uncalled for sprint.

The woman who stood in a green uniform before you raised one of her eyebrows. She then looked back down at the pinboard she held in one of her hands, eyes darting back and forth as she read the words printed on it. She quickly looked back up at you and your boyfriend.

"I suspect you are Mr. and Mrs. Kohler?" She asked, shooting you a 'I'm-not-surprised' kind of face. 

"Actually, it's Ms. _____(l/n). He's Mr. Kohler." Here you gave a slight chuckle "We're not married." Then it suddenly struck you what he'd done. You shot him a stern look and he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. However, you couldn't stay angry at him for long, pissed, but not angry.

"Well, Ms.____(l/n) and Mr. Kohler. You are lucky, we were just about to set off climbing the mountains."  She said reassuringly, with a small trace of annoyance. "One second later and we would've all been climbing mountains right now." She looked over at the group of people she had to look after and rolled her eyes. Most of them were all college graduates or families, probably looking for an exciting activity to do.

"Ok, the Kirkland family are taking the Nature trail, perfect for little ones." She said leaning over to a small little girl with light brown hair. She couldn't have been over the age of 5. "All students of MIT will be taking the Jomeokee hike." The red head got back onto her feet and began straightening out her uniform, which was now crumpled from kneeling down. "That leaves out the two rock climbing courses." 

At the idea of another long activity you let out a massive sigh. Exhaustion was the last thing you needed after an hour of walking around, just to find this course which was just going to exhaust you even more. Gesturing at you and another couple that was standing across you, the instructor continued "Which one of you wants the harder course? It's higher and a lot more rocky but-"

"WE'LL TAKE IT!" The blond next to you interrupted. You stared at him with a 'what-the-fuck-are-you-thinking' kind of face. Why couldn't it be the curly haired girl and her blond haired husband? They weren't the ones who had already done a whole freaking hours worth of hiking. You had no idea what he was thinking getting yourselves into such a mess. He was already too immature to be on his own for more than an hour (there was no way you were going to leave him alone for that long at your house), let alone for such a long and dangerous HIKE!